Part 1

🍋Smut🍋

Olli turns on his LED lights and runs a playlist. He goes back to the sofa where Aleksi is sitting. On the table are a few empty beer bottles, which they have both drunk. Both are drunk. They listen to the music, but Aleksi catches himself looking at Olli. He bites his lower lip and gets a little nervous when the blond looks at him and sees the younger one looking at him.
Aleksi blushes slightly and looks away. Olli grins, stands up and offers his hand to the black-haired man. He takes it and is pulled up by the blond one. They dance for a few minutes before Olli decides to let himself fall on the sofa and pulls Aleksi with him, so that the smaller one lands on his lap. He looks at the older one in surprise and turns even redder. Olli puts his hand to Aleksi's cheek and slowly approaches his face. "Olli...wha-" the smaller one wanted to ask but Olli cut him off by kissing him. Aleksi hesitates briefly but returns the kiss.
The kisses are a bit reserved at the beginning, but after a short time they become more intense and passionate. Aleksi's hands wander into Olli's hair and to his chest. Olli's wander from Aleksi's hip to his T-shirt, which he pulls up and his hands slide over the body of the black-haired one. He breaks away from the kiss and starts kissing his neck. Aleksi lets out a small moan.
All of a sudden Olli lifts him up and pulls him towards the bedroom, where he presses him against the wall and starts kissing again. Aleksi, however, pushes Olli onto the bed and sits on him. He takes off his t-shirt and moves his hips as he does so. Olli bites his lower lip and turns around jerkily so that he is above him. Aleksi's legs are wrapped around him and he looks at him with lust in his eyes.
Olli takes off his t-shirt as well and then makes a move on the younger man's pants. He takes them and his off and the boxers off of both. The older one starts kissing Aleksi's neck and slowly works his way down to his thighs. Meanwhile, he looks at Aleksi the whole time. When he's done, he gets lube from the nightstand and puts some on his fingers to prepare the black-haired one. He penetrates with his fingers. "mmmhh Olli" Aleksi moans and squirms.
"Olli make finally" he begs and the blonde pulls out his fingers. He positions himself at the entrance and penetrates the younger one. The latter draws in the air sharply and gives Olli the sign that he may move. (Cringe to write something like that)
Thereupon he starts and bends down to the younger one to kiss him. In the passionate kiss his tongue asks for entrance and Aleksi allows it.
The room is filled with the moans of the two until they come.
The older one pulls out of the younger one and lies down next to him. Aleksi snuggles up to Olli and they fall asleep.

That was part 1
Thanks for reading!
I will post the next part tomorrow or so.
Love greetings
JoelMatela