Part 4

🍋Smut🍋

When they arrive home, they get out and Olli pulls Aleksi into the house. They take off their shoes and jackets. Olli presses Aleksi hard against the wall and presses his middle against his. The black-haired one feels how hard his boyfriend is and presses him even harder. Meanwhile, the blonde kisses his neck and leaves hickeys. Aleksi opens Olli's pants and slowly goes down. He pulls down his boxers and starts to blow his boyfriend. Olli bites his lip and puts a hand in Aleksi's hair. "Ah, fuck" Olli murmurs.

Suddenly he pulls the younger one up and leads him to the bedroom, where he presses him against the wall, bent over, with his back turned to him. He undresses him and penetrates him without warning. The black-haired man groans. While Olli thrusts hard, he takes off his top and kisses Aleksi's neck. He puts one hand on the younger's hip and with the other he jerks him off.
After a while Aleksi pushes him away and throws him on the bed. After that he sits on him and starts to ride him.

When he can't anymore, Olli turns them both around so that he is above his boyfriend. He penetrates him again and kisses him passionately. Aleksi moans into the kiss and notices how he gets closer to his climax. Olli meanwhile thrusts faster and he also notices how he gets closer to his climax. The room is filled with the moans of the two. "Fuck, you feel so good" Olli moans and gives him a passionate French kiss. This gives Aleksi the rest and he pours out. Olli grins into the kiss and a few seconds later comes inside Aleksi moaning loudly. He pulls out of him and lies down next to him.