Part 3

The two pack their things and run out to the car, into which they get and drive off. When they get to the studio, everyone is already there. "There you are at last!" says Niko. "Sorry," comes from both of them. "Let's start now" says Niko and they start rehearsing.
After two hours of rehearsal they decide to take a break. "Does anyone want coffee?" asks Olli and everyone answers in the affirmative. He then gestures for Aleksi to come with him. Once in the kitchen, Olli puts on the coffee and looks at Aleksi. "Why were you looking at me all the time?" asks Olli. "I wasn't," Aleksi lies and looks away. "What's the matter? Look at me Aleksi." says Olli, however the younger one does not react. Suddenly Olli walks up to the black haired one, picks him up and puts him on the table and goes between his legs. He then takes the younger one's face between his fingers and thus makes Aleksi look him in the eye. "What's wrong?" he repeats himself. "I don't know..." Aleksi answers, blushing slightly. He tries to look away again, but Olli stops him and says "You're disgusted with me, aren't you?" and moves away from him. "What?! No! Olli...I..." replies the younger one, trying to find words. The blond is confused and turns back to his coffee. "Oh fuck it" says Aleksi and pulls Olli to him and kisses him. The older one is surprised but returns the kiss. "Are you coming soon?" comes from the rehearsal room. They grab their cups and go to the others.
At the end there is another meeting.
Olli pulls Aleksi onto his lap as everyone squeezes onto the sofa. Aleksi decides to provoke Olli a bit and puts his hand on Olli's dick. He starts massaging it and notices how Olli gets hard. "Stop it, stop it!" Olli whispers in his ear, but he doesn't stop.

After they leave the studio they go to the car and get in. While they drive Aleksi puts his hand on Olli's thigh and strokes up and down. "Keep going and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow," Olli says.