Connie's a Pervert! part 2

Damn it! I'm such an idiot! Staring at her like that... "Sorry! So sorry!" I yelled, trying to avoid contact... then, she hugs my arm. "You're too kind! R/N! You can look at us all the time!" She yells blushing... "Your just bluffing. Of course I can't look at you." I said mumbling. Suddenly, she cuddled up in my back. "YOU-JUST-GOT-" with one final word. She tossed me into the pool and yelled "PRANKED!" Everybody laughed at my idiotic landing... "GOD DAMNIT SASHA!" I yelled eratically. She came closer to me... "Hahahaha! Sorry, Doritos! ;) Hanji made me do it... I'll make it up to you later! Just meet me back here... at the girl's dressing room after dismissal... And I'll make it up for you!" Wha? What just happened? What did I do to that four-eyes?

A few hours later...

"So it's gonna be us thrEe?" Connie asked me in the clinic. "No! Just me! I don't know what she meant about it, but it feels like it's not gonna end well..." I exerted. "DudE, eVeryThIng insIde theIr dRessing r0om enDs welL..." Connie added coughing... "I'll help you. But we are going to have to go inside my secret hiding place..." He said more clearly. "If you want to do this perfectly... we have to be quiet about it ... we don't want to see a teacher thumping her foot inside the dressers..." Connie said trying to stop laughing. "Ah dude! You're a total pervert! You know that, right?!" I yelled helping him get up his bed... "Come on! Math will start soon..." I added...

Something bad is gonna happen later, I know it! I just feel it!

To be Continued