Preparations!

Recommended for: RZraylene_Zenn

"This is it..." Eren whispers... "All my effort in studying... Training... And fighting. Will be placed, ALL ON THE LINE!" He yells in dignity. "I didn't sign up for this. But I am prepared for anything!" Jean added. "Hmph! The glorious godess is gonna put those titans in hell! Right, Krista?" Ymir bragged. "Jesus, guys. We have no time for contemplations and bragging!" Sasha added. As we all gather in the inner stadium of school. We were prepared for the stunning turn of events.

"GET YOUR 3D MANEUVER GEARS! SHIT HEADS! PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE MOST DANGEROUS AND LIFE THREATENING BATTLE. YOU FUCKTARDS BETTER DO YOUR BEST, BECAUSE YOUR LIVES OUR ON THE LINE!"  Councilor Shadis yells... "DIVIDE YOURSELVES INTO THREE! FIRST GROUP, TAKE THE FRONT LINE! SECOND, TAKE UP THE CANNONS! AND THIRD, GO TAKE THE REAR AND MIDDLE LINE! THE ELITES WILL SEPERATE EACH GROUP BY SQUADS! IS THAT CLEAR?!" Commander Erwin added. We all agreed and followed their orders. My squad was composed of Eld, Eren, Connie, Rico, and Armin. 4th Squadron of the 3rd group. Sasha was on the second group. Annie was with the other topnotchers on their classes in the first line, like Mikasa and Levi. As I prepared the maneuver gear. I felt someone holding me from behind. "Yo... R/N!" "Ah, Eren! What is it?" I asked. "Just remember what we trained for... Do this for Sasha! And our lives!"

Eren.... I don't even remember practicing on using maneuver gear. How the hell do we pull this off? It's sui-wait.... Now that I remember...

Flashback

"Psst... R/N.... Hey... R/N"

"Not now, principal eyebrows... I'm dreaming meth.... Wait, WHAT THE?-"

"R/N! Now is not the time to ask questions! Just follow me and Hanji."

"Yessir! Let me pack up and check the other students!"

"Wait... there are more here in your household?"

"Hai! They sleep here alot. Connie! Braus! Annie! Get up! Something's up!"

"What is it, man?! It's freakin-" *stares at Erwin's face* Okay, soldier-boy... wake up! Potato Girl!"

"R/N... Watashi waaa....." *sound asleep*

"Sa-Sasha?" *R/N funny blush look*

"Oh. How heart warming. Come on, Connie, leave her to R/N..."

"Let's wait, Leonhart."

"But! Hanji! She-"

"All of us Rivaillians are in need of attendance, Connie. Principal's orders..."

"Oh, fine! Braus! Wake the f**k up!"

"Connie, let me wake her up."

"Do what you want. R/N..."

"Sasha? Hey..." *holds cheek*

*blushes and gets right back up*

"Well, that was quick, alright. Hanji. Wake up Levi, as well. The address is..."

A/N: I thought you'd guys figured out who is who in this flashback. Oh well. Labeling them next...

A few minutes later...

Erwin: Use your balance! You must perfect it! Jaeger!

Eren:Hai!

R/N: Top notcher, and yet he can't balance his body...

Hanji: I think there is something wrong with his gear... look at the buckle...

Connie: Oh yeah... Check it out! We should-

Mikasa: Sr. Erwin, I don't think Eren has the problem.

Erwin: Hmm?

Mikasa: Hanji examined him from a far. Seeing an error in his gear. A buckle is loose and  it is not lockable.

Hanji: ( I didn't saw that! ) "Err... Yeah. I did took a look at it... and saw a flaw."

Erwin: You girls have brains. Thank you. Shadis? Get the spare at the back.

Shadis: sure.

Eren: Sharp eyes... both of you.

Mikasa:*blush* arigato...

Hanji: I see. So she will get praised...

R/N: I don't know whats going on but, we still have a lot to do! Push ups! Everyone!

Levi: No body gives orders but me...

R/N: But Principal gave orders to-

Levi: Shut it. You don't know how long I was ordered by that fuzz brow...

R/N:I-I see... Fine...

Levi: Alright! Hand to hand combat! Start!

All: Hai!

Ever since then. We were prepared for anything like this... Now I remember...

To Be Continued