Strange

Runaway
And I was running far away,
Would I run off the walls one day?
Nobody knows, nobody's know.

———

These books are forbidden, I know. But a little look?

No.

The trouble I would get in for looking is to great a risk.

Sleep. That's right. I need sleep.

———

The next day.

"Samuel, we will have someone arrive today, I will need you to help them find me." Mother said.

"Okay? How will I know who they are though? You haven't told me."

"You will know." She said calmly, then walking away.

"What if I don't?!" I say to myself.

As the day progresses, I start to do my work, just some simple spells that I need to read about before performing. I take the book outside to read out while trying the spell.

"So first I need to" I put my arms out. When you get it wrong you look quite stupid. When right it looks cool.

"SAM!" Baron Mordo yelled from behind me, he's another sorcerer here, a very skilled one.

"Yes?" I turn round to see him. "Mordo, I'm trying to-"

"Sam we must go, there is a man in need of our help."

Maybe it's the man?

"Okay, let's go then." I pick the book up and take it to put on a table before going.

"Here" he threw me a cloak.

"Why are we hiding?"

"Because we don't want people asking us questions right now." He replied. Fair answer.

"Why am I going?"

"I'll tell you later." He opened the door and we both walked out onto the busy streets. "Come" he walked quickly through the people.

"Which way?" I asked when we got to a couple of ally's. Then we heard some kicking noises and grunting. "Let's go" we both started to run in that direction.

"No magic."

"What?!" We saw some men beating another on the floor. Mordo walked up to him, putting his hand on the others face and pushing him down to the ground. I kicked one in the stomach. "Ah that was so cool!"

"Sam..."

"Not now. Got it." I punched the guy once more and he was on the ground, so were the other two. The man we came here to save started to pick himself up.

"Get the watch" Mordo told me to do. I went over and took it out of the almost unconscious mans hand. "Thank you." He slowly handed it back to the man. "You're looking for Karmar-Taj." The man nodded once. Mordo walked past him, so I followed. The man quickly followed after. We walked through the busy market to a quieter one where our destination is.