Spending Time With Egon

Egon and Jasmine were sweeping and cleaning their new firehouse. Egon sneezes and sniffles. Jasmine pulls out a handkerchief. "Here." She says and he takes it, smiling a little. "Thanks." He says calmly and she nods, continuing to dust the walls and sweep the floor. "So, what do you do in your spare time, Jasmine?" He asks her and she shrugs. "Mostly draw models for outfits, write stories and read books." She says and he scoffs. "Print is dead, dear Jasmine." He says and she smirks. "What do you do then, Doctor Spengler." She asks. "I collect Spores, Mold and Fungus." He says and she hums. "And how do you invent your stuff if print is dead?" She asks and he freezes for a moment. He thinks deeply and smiles at her. "Touche, Jasmine." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out two Twinkies. "Here. Take one." He says sweetly. "You've earned it." He says and she hesitantly takes it. She smiles warmly as they open their Twinkies. They both take a bite, smiling softly. She quickly swallows, looking at him. "You know.....I haven't had a Twinkie in almost ten years..." She says and he widens his eyes. "You haven't had a Twinkie....that long?" He asks, and she nods, giggling a little. "Yeah, my parent's weren't fond of 'em. Made Ray too hyper."She says as she gets back to work. "This was the one food that calmed me down. It was literally the only thing that would shut me up..." He says and chuckles at the fond memory. She smiles as she finishes the last window. "And we are done!" She says and Egon looks around. "Damn...We clean up nicely, don't we?" Egon asks and they step closer to each other. She gently kisses his cheek, making him smile warmly. As she moves to kiss him, Peter and Ray run in. "Hey guys! Come look at what we did!" Ray says and Peter smirks. "Yeah. Come look you two!" Peter says, knowing he interrupted their soft moment.

************

The duo walk into the car area and gasp at the new car.

"What did you do to the Hearse?!" Egon asks, a little worried and pissed, but also amazed

"What did you do to the Hearse?!" Egon asks, a little worried and pissed, but also amazed. "We made the Ecto-1! We took the little toy model from your office and uh....We made it real." Ray says and Egon chuckles softly. "Okay, okay. That works. It looks alright." He says, and Ray smirks, hopping in the car. "We've also got a siren!" He says and flips it on, making the three jump at the sound. "SHUT THAT THING OFF YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!" Jasmine shouts, and Ray turns it off, sighing softly. "Sorry sis..." He says and Egon pinches the bridge of his nose. "So,what do you expect us to do with it?" He asks and Peter smirks. "Well....We need an assistant first." He says and Jasmine smirks. "I think I know somebody." she says.

************

    Janine was filing her nails, chewing her gum as Egon was under the table, plugging in some things. He comes back up, and Jasmine was fucking J E A L O U S. But she said nothing. "So, what are you into? I personally like reading." Janine says and Egon sighs heavily. "Print is dead." He says, but this time, he sounded more dull and bored. "Well, I think reading is pretty good. What do you do in your spare time?" She asks and he crosses his arms. "I collect Spores, Mold and Fungus. Now please, leave me alone." He says respectfully and walks off, shaking his head. Jasmine walks out, slowly sighing softly. "Are you alright?" She asks and he shrugs. "I guess I am. I'll be fine." He says, and she nods. "Alright then..."She says as he walks away. "God, you're SO FUCKING CRINGY!!" She exclaims to herself and sighs heavily.