We Did It!!!

"We came, we saw, and we kicked its ASS!" Venkman exclaims, and everyone cheers. Peter and Egon begin taking prices as Ray holds the steaming Ghost Trap, and Jasmine is taking notes on Egon's behavior. It seemed he was giving hand gestures to tell Peter how much was wanted. After they finish negotiating, they all walk back to the Ecto-1, Ray in the lead. Before they get in, Egon stops Jasmine. "Hey, um...Well, it seems that we have been getting along, and um...would you like to go out? To eat? Dinner? Tonight?" Egon asks, rubbing the back of his neck. Jasmine blushes brightly, and Ray smirks, leaning against the Ecto-1, smoking a cigarette while Peter held in his laughter. "You know what, yeah. I'll go out with you, dear." She says softly. Egon smiles and nods. "Let's get out of these uniforms first." He says and she nods, quickly kissing his cheek again. He blushes a bright red and watches her walk to the Ecto-1, her thick hips swaying gently. He stood there, frozen, a blush on his cheeks as she hops in. "Hey Spengy! Pull your thumb out of your ass and get in!" Peter says and Egon runs over, pulling off his pack, laying it in its spot, moving to sit beside Jasmine.

************

        When the group return, they all walk to the bedroom, pulling their uniform off. "...We need to hire more people, don't you think?" Ray asks as Jasmine grabs her clothes. "Yeah. We should...I'll put an add in the paper." She says and goes to change. "So you've finally decided to ask my sister out?" Ray asks and Egon blushes, nodding and smiling softly. "Yeah..." He says quietly. ".........I'm scared as all hell, to be honest..." He says and Ray laughs. "Don't be afraid! She LOVES your cranium." Peter intervenes and  Egon rolls his eyes. "I think she's more interested in my epididymis." He says and smirks. It took Peter and Ray a moment before they got the joke, and Ray snickers. "Okay Egon. But in all seriousness, I think......she likes you, Egon. She likes you, and I want you to take care of her. Hell, I like you! And personally, Egon, you're my best friend. And I trust you. BUT! If I hear her coming in here crying.....I will lose ALL respect I have for you." Ray warns and Egon nods quickly. "I'm not Venkman. She won't come home crying. I promise." Egon says as he puts on his tie and Peter glares at him. "Hey!" He exclaims. When Jasmine steps out in a blue long sleeve dress and blue heels, Egon's eyes widen. "Oh my....Wow, you look amazing..." He says, gulping quietly. She blushes and walks over. "You look good yourself, Egon. Let me grab my coat." She says and he nods, grabbing his own. She pulls on her blue denim jacket and walks out with him.