Our First Ghost

"What the hell was that all about?" Ray asks as he comes up behind Jasmine, resting a hand on her shoulder. "Nothing...Just  bunch of jealousy..." She says and Ray smirks. "Oh reeeaaaalllly?" He asks, and she nods. "Who do you have a crush on?" He asks and she shakes her head. "Nobody." She says, shoving him away playfully. "Oh yeah? Then why are you blushing?" He asks as they walk upstairs, sitting at the circle table. Egon and Peter also walk over. Egon sits beside Jasmine, and Peter beside Ray. They had ordered Chinese food for lunch. "This is the last time we eat cheap ass food you guys. From now on, I'm gonna start cooking for all of us." Jasmine says, and Egon chuckles softly. "I'll believe it when I see it." he says. As they all take a bite of their noddles, they hear Janine yell "WE GOT OOOOOOONE!!!" And the alarm go off. The group look at each other before Egon, Ray and Jasmine jump up. Ray slides down the pole first, then Jasmine, then Peter then Egon, who yelped quietly. The three men quickly pull their uniform and gear on, and Jasmine smirks. Her uniform was much different from theirs. Hers was a neon purple that actually looked well with her blue hair. The trio stare at her. "What?" She asks and they shrug. "Alright then, let's kick some ghost ass!" She says and they run to the Ecto-1.

******************

When they arrive at the hotel, Jasmine was the fist to walk in. "Where's the problem?" She asks as Egon approaches behind her. "The problem is upstairs on the twelfth floor. NOBODY ever goes up there." The manager says and she nods, pulling her goggles down. "Say no more." She says and the group walk to the elevator. A teenager with her long brown hair up in a ponytail looks at them, her blue eyes glaring in wonder. Her blue shirt and blue shorts made her tan skin look good. Her little brother with blonde hair widened his green eyes. "Woah!! You look amazing!!!" He exclaims and his sister laughs a little. "Yeah, you all surely do. What's going on?" The teen asks. "Nothing bad, well....nothing we can't handle." From says nd Jasmine nods. When they all like in, the two teens look at them. "Going up?" Ray asks me they giggle. " We'll take the next one. "

*******

As they stood in the elevator, Ray sighs. "You know, we haven't done a full test." He says. " I blame myself for that. " Egon responds and Jasmine nods. "That's okay. Turn me on." She says, and Egon flips her switch, backing up slowly into the wall beside her as she turns Ray and Peter on. The elevator dings and stops, opening the doors. "Alright.....Jasmine and Egon, you go East, Peter, you go West, I'll go North and South. We'll meet in the ballroom if we can't find it." Ray instructs, and they all nod. But they hear a creak, and they jump, shooting their packs, hitting a cleaning cart, just barely missing an old maid. "....What the HELL are you doin'?!" She asks. "Sorry ma'am." Egon and Jasmine says, blushing in embarrassment as they walk away. Ray nods and apologises, and Peter helps her up.

******

Ray walks up and down the hall way, keeping a hand on his walkie talkie. Peter looks up and gasps, grabbing his walkie talkie. "Ray, I found out spook. Green, nasty, hungry. Long pink tongue....Slimer." He says. "Stay there and try to catch it. I'll be there soon." He says and Peter screams as Slimer floats to him, phasing through him, leaving slime. Ray runs over. "Venkman! Venkman! Are you okay?!" He asks. Peter clears slime from his eyes. " ...I've been slimed..." Venkman mutters and Ray helps him up. "Egon, Jasmine! Come in! Venkman found the Slimer! Keep an eye open." He says and they nod. "Alright, Ray. Will do." Egon responds and they keep walking. "Egon, there it is!" Jasmine says and Egon blasts a shot, missing again, and the Slimer slimes Jasmine. "Gross!" She shouts and Egon laughs, collecting slime. He helps her up. "He's probably in the ballroom. Let's go." He says and she nods. They all walk to the ballroom. "He's in there. We can get him." Ray says and they all smirk. They walk in. "We'll take care of that pest." Peter says as they walk in, and Egon closes the door with Jasmine. "Alright, he's on the chandelier. Ray, blast him!" Egon shouts and Ray does, missing. Jasmine throws the Ghost Trap out, and Egon looks at them.  "Guys! Don't cross the streams. It would be bad." Egon says and they nod. "On the count of three, shoot." Egon says. "One!" He shouts as they turned their packs on again. "Two!" He shouts as they flip up the prongs. "...THREE!!!!" He exclaims, and they all shoot their blasters.