Jasmine's First Date

As Egon drives her in his personal car, a question came into his mind, and he couldn't help but ask her. "Is.....Is your hair actually blue, Jasmine?" He asks curiously. ".......No, actually. I use hair dye to hide my black hair......it makes me look like my father otherwise......Trust me, I don't wanna look like him." She says and Egon raised a brow, stopping at a red light. "Why not?" He asks and looks at her. "......Let's not talk about it." She says and Egon nods. "Alright." She says and tugs at her long sleeves gently as the light turns green and he drives again. When they pull up, Egon stops and turns off the car, hopping out and helping Jasmine out. When she gets out, she closes the door and takes his hand, kissing his cheek gently while they walk up. It was a nice Italian diner she had been to as a child. "Choose whatever you want. We've got the extra." He says, and she nods.

***************

        As dinner went on, the two had playfully bantered, talked and drank a little. Overall, they had a good time. After they payed, a friend walked over. "Ciao Jasmine!" A tall, pale-skinned man says as he approaches, and she smiles brightly. "Stefan! Ciao!" She exclaims happily. "How is my favorite artist doing?" She asks as he fixes his hair. "I'm doing fine." He says, glancing at Egon. "Who is this fine drink of water?" He asks and Jasmine smiles brightly. "This is my good friend, Dr. Egon Spengler! Egon, this is my best friend and world renowned artist, Stefan Cacconi." She introduces and Egon holds out his hand, smiling. Stefan shakes his hand with a firm grip. "Ciao, Doctor Spengler. Pleasure to meet you." Stefan says. "Jasmine, how DID you manage...." Egon bites his inner lip. He probably hates me... I hope I'm wrong... "To get such a polite, nicely dressed, good-looking young man?" Stefan asks and she giggles. "He and I have been working together, and Ray, My brother, told me all about him He asked me out after our job." She explains and Stefan nods, leaning down and asking her something quietly. She giggles and shakes her head. "Okay, we need to get back in case there's a call. Goodbye, Stefan!" She says, but he stops her. "Do you think we could get some coffee some time?" He asks and Egon growls quietly. "Um....Sure! Give me a call! You know my number!" She says happily and she looks at Egon. "Y-You good Speng?" She asks and he nods curtly. "It was nice meeting you, Egon!" Stefan says and shakes his hand again. "Pleasure to meet you." He says and Stefan lets go, walking away. Egon sighs softly as they walk out.

***************

      As the two were riding home, Jasmine looks at him. "Do you not like Stefan?" She asks and he shakes his head. "No, it's not that, Jass. I just...I don't know...I'm worried for you..." He says softly. "About what, Egon?" Jasmine asks and he shakes his head, opening the glove compartment. "Nothing, forget it." He mutters in response, and she sighs, moving his hand away from the glove compartment. She looks at him. "What are you looking for?" She asks and he stops at the light. He reaches in and pulls out a mix tape. He smiles and put it in. "I got Ray to help make a mix tape for you..." He says and drives off as the light turns green.