𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
[𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼[𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔

Celestria's POV

We come upon an older-looking manor, the light coming from inside informing us that someone is home. The snow and wind blow against us, getting stuck on our lashes and hair. We walk through the underpass, the front area of the manor being filled with a layer of stones and statues. The trees and plants, all completely bare due to the cold.

We come to a stop and Geralt dismounts, his feet causing a crunch in the snow. "Stay on the horses," As Geralt walks closer to the house, the doors of the windows begin opening and closing by themselves. I assume in an attempt to scare us away. The horses begin to panic a little bit, neighing and huffing nervously as they begin to walk backwards.

Everything suddenly comes to a halt. An uncomfortable silence fills the air as we look around for any threats. "Easy girl," I mutter quietly, petting the side of Raven's neck in an attempt to calm her down. The sound of the doors to the underpass closing behind us draws my attention away. We're now trapped inside. "Fuck," I mumble.

The sound of a roar from a beast causes me to swiftly turn my head around as a beast breaks through the doors of the house, attacking Geralt, sending him to the ground. "Stay with Ciri," Geralt orders just as I'm about to get off the horse.

"For fuck's sake," I grumble as I kick my feet a little, Raven now moving to stand in front of Ciri and Roach. I remove one hand from the reins, alighting it with fire in case the beast decides to come towards us.

Geralt manages to flip the beast off of him before hovering over it, his dagger unsheathed and ready to kill. "Geralt!" My eyes widen as the beast talks.

"Nivellen?" Geralt questions, looking slightly confused.

"What the fuck are you doing here you old whoreson?" The beast, Nivellen, questions.

"What the actual fuck?" I mutter as the flames from my hand go out.

"This is your friend?" Ciri questions.

"Yeah," Geralt answers, still holding Nivellen down. "But he's changed,"

"I know. I look a tad different since you saw me last. But I could say the same of you," Nivellen says, his hands up in surrender. "Put away your knife and come in out of the cold, Witcher. I'll tell you everything,"

Geralt sheathes his knife and we put the horses in the stables. I press my head against Raven's before following Geralt, Nivellen and Ciri inside the house. With a flick of Nivellen's wrists, fire takes light in the fireplace.

"A fire for my guests," Nivellen says happily. "And you, my dears..." He trails off, as though he's asking who we are.

"Ciri,"