°Like We Grown°

Justin's P.O.V

I groaned at the ringing of my cell phone. Peeking from under the covers, being half blinded by the Sun; beaming through my window; I grabbed my phone. Sliding the green bar over to the left of the screen with my thumb, I placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello.", I spoke.

"Yooo, you try'na hit up the mall today?", Chris asked.

Chris as in Christopher Moore, more famous by the name "Lil' Twist". I sat up in my bed and wiped my face with my free hand. Who would of thought hotel beds are so comfortable.

"Yeah, cool. What time you trying go.", I replied, tossing the covers off of my body and standing up.

"Maybe in like a hour or so.", he answered.

"Aight, see you in a little bit.", with that we both hung up.

I gently threw my phone on the bed and did my daily stretch followed by a big yawn. Once I finished, I grabbed my outfit for the day, and walked to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

I placed the chain over my head, and it took it's position around my neck. I grabbed my keys, and my room key and walked out of the room.

"Where you going?", my body guard asked.

"With Twist.", I say adjusting my snap back.

"Bubba 'gon be there?", he asked referring to Twist's body guard.

I shook my head yes and he waved me off. I smiled and ran outside and jumped into my cheetah print sports car. I cranked and typed the 'nearest' mall into my GPS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car by Twist's van. He got out smiling and came over, I got out of my car and dapped him.

"Wassup dude!", Twist asked.

"GMFB!", I laughed dapping his brother Za.

"Aight, leggo!", I say beginning to walk to the mall.

I pulled the door open and walked in. It felt good, a bunch of stores. I got money to spend, so it's all good! Dxmn, there's a bunch of girls in here.

"Where to first?", I asked.

"Footlocker?", Za suggested.

We all agreed and began our route through the crowded mall. So far so good, no fangirling is what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I love my Beliebers, but I also want to have normal off days. Finally after scavenging we found Foot Locker. I looked on the tv screen and my song was playing.

My voice sung through the store. I blushed a little, it always feels good to hear your own music. I hummed along as I looked from some Supras. I finally settled on a pair of black ones, with sliver and gold accents. Of course they didn't have my size, so I grabbed the shoes that was on display and walked to the front counter. The clerk was under the counter humming my song.

"Excuse me.", I said.

She looked up and smiled really wide. I giggled as she started blushing.

"Welcome to Foot Locker, how may I help you?", she asked.

I smiled at how calm she was trying to be, I read her name tag.

"Yes, uh Lisa, can I get these in a 11 in a half please.", I asked.

She nodded her head, took the shoe, and walked into the back of the store. As I waited for her, I began playing with the knick-knacks on the counter. I then saw she left her phone. I picked it up and turned the screen on, then I slid it up, and started taking a bunch of pictures. She cleared her throat, just as I snapped a picture with my tongue out. I slightly giggled and sat her phone down.