THE UNSEEN BATTLE

I looked back to him and nodded, I knew he had seen him, he had seen his face.
I left the body on the porch. I walked back to the barn and grabbed the gun, put it into the inside of my back pocket and then left. I then walked over to my trailer, sitting in the middle of the pine tree line. I took the guns and the axe out of my back pocket, walked over and put them into my old rifle case. Then I stuck the axe into my new rifle case. I strode over to the cabin and climbed in through my back door, and got in the trailer.
I shut the door. My eyes adjusted and I saw the lock. I took the key out and grabbed for it. When I turned to run for the axe I saw a man standing in the doorway. He was wearing a long-sleeve shirt. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I looked around and knew he stood in the right spot. I hoped that he was going to open the door. He stared, I stared. He nodded, I nodded. He motioned back to the door, where the axe lay. I nodded, grabbed the handle and walked out. He stepped inside and shut the door, I started my walk back.
I opened the door and stood there looking at the dark shadow in the moonlight. He stared, I stared. He stared, I stared, and then he started to close the door. I grabbed it with my hand and he pushed it towards him. I pushed it back towards me. The air escaped out of his mouth, I tried to push it back. He shoved harder, I shoved harder. We battled for about 2 or 3 seconds, when he let go of the door. I looked behind me to see his hand resting on the gun. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. I looked around at the axe. It was outside. Then it hit me, I had forgotten to grab it from the ground. I picked it up, then turned around and walked inside.
He was sitting in the other corner, in the corner that hid me from the door. I walked back in, turned and quickly opened the door, closing it behind me. I turned and looked at the man, but he was gone. I turned around and looked at the axe. It was leaning against the door. I picked it up, when I turned around I saw the man walk out of the darkness. His hand was his rifle, where I had put the axe, that I had picked up. This time he had a bulge in his waistline, I knew he had placed it there, then walked to the door. I stepped back, he lifted his shirt just enough for me to see the gun.
I stepped back and I saw a chance, the cabin door was open. There was a shot. There was a small shower of glass. I walked back inside and slammed the door shut. I turned around, he was standing there with the gun in his hand. I watched him turn, walk over by the window and look outside. He smiled and put the gun up again. The whole time I stood there looking at him. He looked at me, pointed to the door and walked outside.
I stepped back, he walked to the window, looked out and then stepped away. I turned around and looked out the window