@

I grabbed the axe, took it to the cabin and sat it down. I dug a hole under the cottonwood tree next to the cabin, I started digging it. I made the hole big enough to hide the axe under the barn. I grabbed the axe, I went back to the cabin. I threw the pants on the porch and went back to the tree. He was still there. He walked over, picked up a piece of wood and tried to put it on the fire. Before it hit the fire, it turned to ash. He put it down, grabbed a piece of wood, and tried to chew through it. I walked over, picked up the log and threw it on the fire. He looked at me, then ignored me. He grabbed a piece of wood, and tried to chew through it. It started to get tough. It was tough to chew. I stepped on the wood, tried to bend it in half.

In the morning, I tried to make a sword out of 4 pieces of steel. I tried to make it into a sword, I laid it out in the field and stood it up. I hit it with a hammer, draw cuts in it. I took it over to the woodpile, grabbed a handful of wood, took it back to the sword, hit it again. I hit it in the middle, the blade broke in half.

I took my sword and headed back to the cabin. He was still there. I took the axe over to the cabin and stood it up again. He walked over and looked at it, then grabbed a large rock. He threw it at the blade, it went everywhere. He then grabbed another rock. He threw it, it went everywhere. I waited for him to grab another one, looked over and watched him grab one. Before he could swing and hit me, I stepped around him and threw the rock at him. He stood there with his eyes wide open, he turned to me and grabbed the axe. I ran over and started chopping the tree down. He dropped the axe, grabbed another one and dropped the axe again.