Fun and Advantage

You glared at Akura-Ou as you poured more sake into his cup. You wished nothing more than to poison that smirking bastard. The scent of sake drifted to your nose, slightly calming you down. It didn't help that you were Akura-Ou's drinking buddy. Apparently, if his words were to be trusted, you were fun when you were drunk, downright hilarious.

Akura-Ou tugged on your hand after you lowered the bottle, easily pulling you into his lap (which was, to your consternation, way too comfortable to lounge on) and wrapping his left arm around your waist, the other holding up the sake-filled cup. He was smiling up at you, his claws lightly scratching your side over the silk kimono you were wearing. His dark eyes glistened in the light of oil lamps, making him seem even more dangerous. Yet, you weren't afraid of him any more, or less, than the first time you have seen him, first time he has captured you in his arms. You wouldn't allow yourself to be afraid. If you did, Akura-Ou would get rid of you in a heartbeat since he would think you were the same as all the other humans he had in an iron fist.

"Drink up, my dear." Akura-Ou ordered, pressing the rim of a cup to your lips. A frown graced his face when your lips refused to part for him. "Drink, you damn woman."

Glaring, you opened your mouth and obediently swallowed the wine. The demon was smirking as you swallowed, eyes lingering on your flushed cheeks and throat moving with your swallows. He poured another cup, his hand slipping to your hip as he leaned over. You drank and drank until you couldn't sit without swaying upon his lap.

"That's a good girl." Akura-Ou chuckled, placing his hand on the back of your face and pushing it closer to his. Your (color) eyes were half-lidded, cheeks pink and lips moist with sake and your saliva because you kept licking them. Akura-Ou's eyes drifted to your lips then back to your eyes. "Why don't we have some funnn~" He sang then pressed his dark lips to yours roughly.

You couldn't win in this battle, unused to kisses, especially ones like Akura-Ou's. Akura-Ou's lips moved relentlessly, possessively, over yours. His teeth bit into your lower lip, drawing blood and making you open your mouth as you gasped in shock and pain. His moist tongue slipped into your mouth, tracing your teeth and inner cheeks, subduing you. You moaned and moved sluggishly on his lap, arms wrapping around Akura-Ou's neck, fingers tangling into his long, red hair.

Akura-Ou chuckled into your mouth, parting with you to breathe for a moment before coming back for more of you. His hands wandered over your body, claws digging into your clothes, ripping the fabric and lightly piercing your skin. You were panting heavily when the demon abandoned your lips to kiss down your neck, dragging his sharp teeth over your sensitive, soft, skin. Clutching on the back of Akura-Ou's neck, moaning when he bit and suckled on your neck, leaving bright red marks on either side of your arched neck.

"Mmm," he hummed, groping your curves. You could feel him smile against your collarbone. "So fun when you're drunk."

"A-a-akura..." You moaned in response, feeling hot all over. His touch was so damn good, despite the pain.

Then, you fainted, slumping against Akura-Ou's chest and snoring soundly. The demon blinked and looked at your face. Never before has this happened to him- a potential lover falling asleep long before he had the time to do anything with them. Huffing, he wrapped his arms wround you and stood up, cradling you close to him as he walked to the large bed in the room. He lowered you on the mattress, covering you up with blankets.

"...Hm" Akura-Ou hummed, squinting down at your sleeping form. "I could take advantage of this."

But he didn't.