one/prologue

He was so fucking beautiful, I couldn't contain myself. I was practically drooling while he swam. My window provided me a direct view into his backyard...and I couldn't be happier.

If anybody even him knew I admired him so much I'd be dead meat..and humiliated. I knew how he thought of me the ratty girl next door with tangled hair and bruised knees. I wasn't anything to him, I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't thought of me at all.

I could practically feel his pitch black eyes pierce the water below him, each stroke of his arm emphasized each muscle in his body. He was like an Adonis, the most beautiful man I had ever seen. The black hair he slicked back looked even softer to the touch.

My window was open. I felt the light summer breeze touch my boiling face. I was flushed with the thought and sight of him. I wanted to be, needed to be closer to him. I wanted to taste the whiskey he poured every night, the cigars that graced his lips. I wanted to feel the scruff that kissed his face. Fuck I wanted to kiss every part of him.

I sound obsessed but with him how could I not be. For the past year my silent infatuation only grew harder and desire only felt more real.  If anything it's depressing fawning over someone you know you'll never have. I don't care I could spend the rest of my life just looking at him.

I spaced out admiring him, I didn't notice him rising from the lit up pool. He looked up his body rigged when he sees me. His eyes pierce right through me, the palm trees restless behind him. He only smiles.

I fall straight down almost hurting my knees in the process. I chant in my head over and over "oh my god" "oh my god." I really hope he didn't know I was watching him, he swims every night I'm only praying he didn't know.

Fuck me, fuck me.....

I raise my head only slightly seeing if he walked into his back door. He didn't. He's still looking straight at my windowsill, waiting for me.

I wish I could hear his thoughts for one second was he enamored or did I disgust him? I needed to know so I didn't have this knot of humiliation in my chest.

He keeps staring, then with the smallest bit of effort. Raises his hand and gives me a wave, that same hand raises up to his lips, and sends me a kiss.

A man twice my age sent me a kiss, and all I want to do is jump into his arms, but instead I lie in bed with the thought of him on my mind and the feeling of warmth near my thighs.

Note: the chapters will progressively get longer. I will try my best.