Chapter 5

Third-person pov:

Love is cruel is it not or the people? When one incident occurs it can change the whole narrative of the love story, weird but true. Why were people attracted to jealousy? Didn't they know, it can kill somebody. Why would people wish for the unhappiness of others?

Sarah walked out of the club they went to last time. A place that changes two people, ruins two people. Lea comes after her, Lavy is their best friend. She was with them in their dark hour, supporting them in their miserable life.

This is the best they can do for her. Is to find the answer to that night's incident. Guilt has been devouring them this couple of weeks for they are the ones who took Lavy to this club.

"They are such an asshole. They didn't even know what happened." Sarah groaned. Feeling kind of annoyed with their answer.

"I agree, it's weird that they did not know when that bastard was working here," Lea added, sighing at what just happened.

They, themselves, did not believe what happened at first when they saw Xavier storming into the club looking for Lavy when they were too searching for her. They have been asking all the employees yet not a single mouth dare to speak the truth. How much money that person gave for their turn their eyes blind.

Money. A promised money to ruin two people.

And not everyone is a bad person, they remind themselves again when one of the waiters at the Pixy club approaches them, she did ease our perception. Danielle was behind all of this.

"Yes, you are right. That guy who pretended to sleep with your friend was paid by a blonde girl that came to our club that night. But, I did not know the rest of the story, this is all I can share." She states, a little bit shivering for all the employers but have been warned to not expose anything.

"We can't thank you enough. You have helped us in many ways." Sarah assures her by telling her that.

"But, does the club have any CCTV or anything? We just need proof." Lea speaks her mind, who has been silent the whole time.

"Fortunately, we do." She beams excited and happy for this is all she can do. Sarah and Lea give each other glances, so many questions in their mind.

"Why are you telling us now?" The two friends said in unison.

"Because what they did is wrong. That blonde girl, I don't know who she is but she is beautiful yet she was there just to ruin another relationship. I just found that it doesn't make sense. Every guy is crazy about her, she made the wrong decision, I guessed." the waiter said as then left the place, leaving Sarah and Lea to process what she just said.

That girl was right after all. Danielle was indeed beautiful, educated and most guys wanted her yet she chose Xavier who is in a relationship. Was love blind, was love let people be engulfed in jealousy?

Or, just maybe certain people make mistakes in their path, and at the end will realise their mistakes? And change?

That evening, they finally got what they needed, proof. They need to speak with Xavier but he won't talk to them. Sarah and Lea had to meet up with Brandon only he can help. They don't want to interrupt Lavy and Xavier's relationship but after almost feels like years Lavy still blames it all on her. They need to know the truth so that they can live with no guilt and feel betrayed.

Even when two hearts can no longer love the other.

"Hi, Brandon." They greet him by adjusting his seat closer to the table.

"What can I do?" His tone shows seriousness.

"We found some pictures that Danielle was behind all of this." Lea handed the picture to Brandon.

"And we need you to talk to Xavier. Tell him that this is not her fault." Sarah added, stating why they want to see him.

"Alright. But, don't hope too much," he said, sipping his coffee. He has been drinking too much coffee lately.

This won't change anything, but this will change their hate, their guilt, and the pain that these two lovers have carried with them. Truth is always sickening, but one must learn it. They were perfect for one another, but they must learn that perfect does not last forever.

It is hard to accept but it is what it is.

****

Note(s)-

short chapter, apologies for that.