.Hot Chocolate

I pull up at granny's bed and breakfast. I walk into this old looking diner. I see Mary Margaret selling cookies. Maybe it's a bake sale or something. I pull out my wallet and hand her a dollar bill for 2 cookies.

"Oh hello Emma"she said taking the bill.

"Hey Mary Margaret," I said as I took a bite a cookie."these are delicious by the way."

"I'm selling them for the school. I'm almost sold out. Go get a booth and I'll meet you over there"she said.

I walk over to an empty booth by a window. Henry and Regina walk in. Regina goes to talk to Mary while Henry takes a seat at the bar. He seems to have a few comics with him. I walk over and take a seat next to him.

"Hey kid" I said

"Hey Ms.Sw-Emma. What are you doing here?"

"Ordering Hot chocolate. Would you like a mug?"I say

"My mom doesn't like me having sweets but she will get over it. Thanks." he laughed.

"Can I get two mugs of hot coco with cinnamon please? " I ask the waiter

"Sure thing" he said.

"Wait...you like cinnacoco?"he asked.

"Cinnacoco? I'm guessing that is hot chocolate and cinnamon. And yes it is very good."I laughed

The waiter gives us our coco and we both take a sip and smile at each other.

I glance over at regina. She and Mary seem to be arguing.i leave what's left of my coco and walk over to them.

"Is everything ok?" I ask

"Yes Emma. Every things ok. Me and madame mayor just had some...school things to talk about."Mary said.

"Ms. Swan, can I talk to you for a moment...alone?"Regina asked

"Sure"i said.

We walk outside.

"Ms. Swan, please understand, whom or what I am arguing with should give you no reason to interfere. "She said irritated.

"I'm sorry about that it won't happen aga-"I was cut off by her cell phone ringing.

"I have to take this"she said.

I'm just going to go" I say.

As I walk to my car I hear her talking.

"What do you want Robin?" No you can't have Henry this weekend. I'm throwing him a party but your more than welcome to come" you are one to talk about honesty"

I take a seat I my car and drive home. I walk in, kick my boots off and walk up stairs. I take my pants and shirt off and leave them lying on the floor. I hop into my bed and quickly fall asleep.