A Surprise For Everyone

Regina POV
×××××××××××××××××
I wake up early to get a head start thus weekend for Henrys party. I go downstairs to my car.i drive to the party store and start to pick out the decor and favors. I walk out and see Emma, leaning on her car with two cups of coffee in front of me.

"Hey Regina, I thought you can use a boost for today and maybe some help" Emma says handing me the coffee.

"Ms. Swan, how did you know I was here?"I ask taking the coffee.

"I am Deputy now, I know everything" Emma laughs.

"I suppose I could use some help. Henrys at his thinking castle"i say"i am on my way home if you would like to...tag along"

She gets into her car and I go into mine. We drive to my house and walk in. I set the decorations all out on the table. I got marvel decorations and I ordered a cake with the avengers on it.

"Make yourself useful and hang these streamers" I say as I hand her them and start to set up the table and games.

"What is Henrys thinking castle? " Emma asks

It's where he goes when he's upset"i say" Robin showed up yesterday"

I don't get it. I thought you made it clear that you don't want to be with him"emma says irritated" I can get a restraining order if you want"

"Ms. Swan that won't be necessary" I say but thank you"

"That's what the deputy if for" Emma laughed.

We finished decorating around 4.the are just got delivered and everything is ready. Robin is going to be on his way soon so I decide to have a drink.

"Ms. Swan, how would you like to taste the finest hard apple cider you have ever had?" I ask.

"I would love to" Emma says as I pour her a glass.

She sits in the very spot of our first meeting. I sit there and look at her without her noticing. She is very sweet...gorgeous even. The way she gets all defensive...

I am cut off by a the dorbell.

I open up the door and see Robin and henry. Robin is holding what seems like to be a gift for Henry.

"Regina"robin says, trying to be charming

"Robin. Please come in"i say happy birthday henry. I got you your special guest"

"Hey him"emma says behind me

"Emma!"he says surprised" I'm happy you came"

"How could I miss this party?" Emma asks him and they both laugh.

We sing happy birthday and cut the cake. Henry opened up his gifts and j's playing with emma.

"Regina can I talk to you in the kitchen please" he asks

We both get up and I see emma looking at me and I give her a reassuring look

"Robin what do you want" I ask

"You. That's all I have ever wanted. Merriam was a mistake and I regret it" he says.

'I loved you. But you broke my heart. Our son thinks I'm the villain. And villains never get happy endings" I say

"But maybe we can write a new chapter and forget the past."he says

"Robin i-"I say before cuts me off with a kiss.

I pull away and see emma there. She pushes Robin to the wall.

"What are you doing" she asks furious

"Kissing my wife" he says" why do you even care"

She looks at me and I look back.

"She is the most gorgeous and amazing woman you could ever meet and you threw it all away" she says letting him go

"Emma-" I say

"Regina no. Don't take any crappie from him" Emma says

"Look Emma-Ms swan-whoeverver you are I don't think I owe you answer's"robin says irritated

"Maybe I don't need answers, maybe I just need to punch you in the face" Emma says angrily

"Emma please, go" I ask not really wanting that.

She looks at me and walks out. She grabs her jacket, says bye to henry and leaves.