The Backstory?

(A/n: I'll be talking about parts of the lore. If you read that somethings are incorrect then my apologies I'll be going through what I know and there's somethings that aren't confirmed! Also Ima change "Vincent" to William since I barley knew it's william)

Everyone finished eating and went to do their own things.

Since I felt adventurous, my curious mind began to wonder away. I checked the back two rooms and saw more party rooms.

Nothing new so I went over to the prize counter. There was plushies which were adorable. Without hesitation my hand raise up to get plushie which was Chica.

"Chica's is your favorite?" I got startled and glanced behind me to see Mari sitting on what seems like a giant music box.

Ignoring him, he got quiet for a second. "Hello?" I grabbed the Chica plushy. Grabbing the other plushies I headed towards the security office.

I organized it to make more better especially with the plushies.

Sitting down at my desk I noticed a newspaper so my eyes scanned the front page.

FREDDY FAZBEAR NEWS!:

A YOUNG NIGHT GUARD KILLED A CUSTOMER IN SELF DEFENSE ACCORDING TO THE PURPLE BUNNY, BONNIE. CITIZENS SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHAT STORY TO BELIEVE. AN ANIMATRONIC OR THE FRIENDS OF THE DEAD LADY, LAYA?

I rolled my eyes realizing theirs two stories of what happened. Turning to the other page my eyes widened. There was a picture of a family

 There was a picture of a family

THE STORY OF THE AFTON'S:

ELIZABETH AFTON WAS LAST SEEN IN CIRCUS BABY'S ROOM. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THERES NO BODY NOR EVIDENCE LEADING TO WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. CITIZENS SAY SHE WAS KILLED BY THE ANIMATRONIC. BUT CAN WE SAY THATS REALLY TRUE? WILLIAM AFTON, HER FATHER TOLD HER NOT TO GET NEAR THE ANIMATRONIC.

EVAN AFTON AKA THE CRYING CHILD WAS A VICTIM OF THE BITE OF 83. OLDER KIDS SAID THEY DIDNT KNOW THAT FREDDY FAZBEAR WILL KILL HIM. WILLIAM AFTON TOOK HIM TO THE HOSPITAL THAT FOLLOWING DAY.

WILLIAM'S SON, MICHAEL AFTON WAS ONE OF THE NIGHT GUARDS DURING THE FIRST PIZZERIA THEN THE NEW ONE, Y/N L/N. MICHAEL—

I heard a door opening and footsteps coming from the hallway in front of me.

My eyes stared at the hallway to see a slightly tall man walking towards me with his hands in his pockets.

He stared at the ground before looking at me, "Hey the manager wanted me to tell you.....Y/n?!" He seems surprised but he looks so familiar...

"Mike?" I gasped. He looked so happy and I sat up and hugged him across the desk.

He hugged back and looked down. He immediately snatched the newspaper and scanned the words on the pages.

I jumped back from the sudden movements. Examining his expression, he looks sad but also confused.

"Are you okay?"
He stayed silent for a moment.
"Yeah, it's just um nothing"
"There's somethings going on, spill it"

Crossing my arms he looks unsure.
"Can you keep this a secret?"
"Yeah I can"
"I'm actually Michael Afton—"
"I thought your name is Mike Schmidt!"
"That was a fake name just to avoid any questions about my identity or my family"
"So on the newspaper...that's your family? Your young brother and sister died from animatronics?"
"Well I'm actually the one who killed my little brother... but yes his death was by the animatronic. I always thought he was a crybaby and wanted him to go close to freddy fazbear but one of my friends put him in his mouth and when he closed his mouth. My brother Evan stopped moving"

"So you're apart of your brothers death"
"Yeah I guess so"

I'm trying to process everything and he chuckled. "Yeah I know that's a lot to process" He smiled.

"We should talk about this since this can be a lot deeper than we knew"-Me
"Hell yeah we should"-Michael

Michael looked around and lay eyes on the back door behind me. He opened it and searched around and went out of the room.

He was carrying a chair and set it beside the desk chair. "Shall we?" He gesture me. "We shall" We sat down and began to read the rest of the newspaper.

••
••••
••••
•••

"What I learned that your father killed the 5 missing kids and the animatronic told me he stuffed them into the animatronic they are now"
"Wow um...never expected that. Also the animatronics told you that? how?"

"Hey Y/n! Oh um Mike?" We turned our attention to Foxy.

Michael immediately stood up backing away with an angry expression. Foxy slowly walked towards him with an angry expression too.

I looked between them confused but then it hit me.

"Woah! Woah! Foxy calm down!" I stood up and yelled.

He looked at me shocked, "Ay! Why are you friends with him!"

Michael glanced at me, basically asking the same thing.

"Because he's the old night guard? We were friends before! I don't know why you're getting pissy!"

"I- Well he kept giving me bullshit by flashing the lights at my eyes and shutting the door in front of my face!"

"To keep you guys from killing me!" Michael glared.

"What's going on?" Everyone else joined to see what's going on.

I face palmed, "I swear to god if you guys start—"

"Why is he here?!"
"Didn't he finish the job?"
"I'm not going through the same bullshit he gave me!"
"He isn't supposed to be here!"

Everyone except Mari kept on complaining why Michael is here.

"Jeez! You guys shut up!" I yelled and they did but just glared at Michael.

Grabbing his hand, "Mike is going to be here weather you like it or not! Him and I are trying to put shit together!"

Michael's Pov

"I know he did some things that pisses you guys off! But do know that HE DID THOSE THINGS TO KEEP HIMSELF ALIVE!"

I was shocked by her words and her defending me. Everyone else was shocked by her yelling at them.

"Now let us focus on what we were doing and don't bother us" Y/n sat down and I did as well.

They slowly, one by one left the security office.

Soon they all left. Y/n started to read the newspaper and I'm just there speechless.

"You know I could've defended myse—"
"A thank you would be nice" She gave me a side eye.

Blushing out of embarrassment, "Thank you". She smiled and continued to read.

We basically spent the whole night studying about my family and the pizzeria. She gave some good points and I agreed.