Ballora

Gregory and I ran and Moon chased after us

Gregory and I ran and Moon chased after us. "We gotta turn the lights back on! There's generators around here so I can do that while you distract him" I said and he accepted the plan.

Gregory ran the different direction, "HEY! HEY! OVER HERE!" Gregory yelled and I sprinted carefully and activated one of my powers to see what I want too see. Pretty cool tho.

There's five generators, I managed to get 4 but apparently Moon found me and chased after me.

Wait...I quickly realized and turned around and grabbed his arms.

"GREGORY! THE LAST ONE IS IN THAT PLAY HOUSE SHIT!" I gesture where with my head since my hands were occupied.

He nodded and ran.

Moon struggled, he was going to head butt me but I dodged it and he stumbled. The power went on and I slapped him with my back head and and he fell down. He was apparently transforming so Gregory and I ran towards the exit.

I pressed the button but we were suddenly pushed out and I slightly hit my head on the ground. "YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE! SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! WEEEEWOOOO!" Sun yelled loudly enough that he brought the other animatronics.

"Lost boy over here!"
"I heard that!"
"You can hide, but you can't hide!"
"Come on kid lets get you to your parents!"

They all appeared. My head was a bit fuzzy. I saw Gregory panicking and shaking me. I suddenly realized what's going on and I quickly stood up.

"Come on!" Gregory gesture and ran up stairs but as I was about to go up someone stopped me. It was Roxy.

I shoved her off but she jumped on me. I fell and she was going to bite my head off but I kept dodging.

"Y/n!" Gregory yelled. "Wait what?" I heard Chica's voice. I turned my head over and saw her. Fuck. "Hey Chica! Long time no see! I uh—" I kicked Roxy of me and saw Moon coming towards us.

I ran upstairs and met with Gregory. "Y/n!!" I heard Chica call out and Freddy as well.

I know I wanted to see them but right now isn't a good idea when Gregory is being chased and they know I'm helping him. I'll talk to them in the morning.

"Hey Gregory, Michael is here and I think you should go to his house for today and we will find your parents tomorrow because these animatronics will keep going after you" I said and he seems hesitant but agreed.

"Call Eggs" I said almost laughing from the name, "Calling Eggs..." I waited for a second and he responded.

"Where are you—" "Meet me at the front of the building" I hanged up and we both ran all the way over there.

It took awhile well I guess since they were still chasing except Freddy and Chica. Michael was standing there confused but worried.

"Go! GO!" I said and he quickly opened the door and closed it. We headed towards his car. I went in the passenger seat and Gregory in the back.