Arcade!

I heard music playing? Weird. Then a sudden random bright light shines my eyes.

There was so much going on, first there's a memory playing of teenage Michael getting yelled at by William.

The second one, Springtrap dancing with a ballerina animatronic.

The third, is Jeremy getting abused by his father..

The fourth, Vanessa lashing out at me.

The fifth, is my old kid self laughing, running and having fun at the pizzeria.

The sixth, a young girl being locked out and got killed by a familiar man. Mari hurried out and tried to find her.

Why is it showing me this? I'm confused? Is it trying to tell me something?

Then suddenly Mari stood next to me along with Cassidy.

"I..I don't get this?" I said hoping they would help me out.

Cassidy sighed, "I don't either, what is william trying to say or show? It's just memories? Ugh I hate his ass!"

Mari hummed, "It's quite confusing, but I recommend you should keep that in mind"

I shrugged, "Isn't he dead since Michael burned him?"

Cassidy and Mari looked at each other. "We don't know where he is at the moment" Cassidy said speaking for Mari and her.

"Hmm alright well..." I sighed heavily "I don't know what to do now, All I have is Michael and Jeremy...Vanessa is just being a bitch. Vincent is being being all flirty and weird ugh. Mich and Jeremy are the only ones I'm good with here. The others workers are busy. I'm still waiting until the animatronics are built but I don't think they'll let me see them again until like a few weeks I'm guessing"

Mari and Cassidy both frowned. Mari went to go grab something. He returned and handed me a knife.

"What?" I said confused.

Mari stopped and glanced at Cassidy, "You're going to need this for the future because things are going to go down hill in a couple of years or months who knows but you gotta be ready. Keep your guard up"

I nodded and grabbed the knife.

A door appeared in front of me. I walked over to it and turned back.

"See you later"

"Bye Y/n" "Be careful Y/n!!! Bye bye" We said our goodbyes in case we won't see each other.

Turning the door knob I entered it.

My eyes opened, looking around at my surroundings. I found myself still in the chill room where jeremy and I slept but he's missing?

8:26 am

Should be time for work—for them. Probably went back home then came back.

⚠️Raining Outside

I got up and headed out to the main lobby. There was workers here already, but didn't see Jeremy nor Michael.

I searched for them but I suddenly ran into Michael.

His hair was a bit messy.

"Oh! Y/n there you are—I thought I lost you again! I got so worried" He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, "Don't worry I'm here also have you seen Jeremy?" I asked.

"No I haven't I have been looking for him too but he wasn't answering his phone and haven't seen him around here" He shook his head. "Michael come and take a look at this!" He sighed and pulled me away.