Second Night

(Don't play the song and please play it when I say so)

Your POV

I yawned and opened my eyes to see that it's night. "What the hell?!?! Have I been sleeping the day?" I looked at the clock.

11:55 pm

I groaned and sat up on my bed. "Wait I only have 5 minutes!" I yeeted out of my bed and changed quickly.

I put on my fingerless gloves and ran outside into my car.

~Time Skip~

12:02 am

'I hate traffic!' I groaned and ran to the door and push it open.

Everyone looked at me. "Oh you're here!" Chica ran to me. "I thought you wouldn't come" "Do you think I will ditch on you guys?" Chica hugged me.

I hugged her back but I failed to noticed that the boys were jealous.

"Ah! Y/n you're back!" Springtrap and the other showed up. Chica groaned and glared at them.

"Hey" I waved and Springtrap waved back. "Can you guys go back in the basement" Freddy ordered but Goldie shook his head.

"Sorry brother but no. All we wanted is to get to know Y/n better" Says Goldie.

"Nope no way" Foxy joined. "Why not? If they want to know me better then I should talk to them" Everyone looked at me surprised.

Bonnie gently grabbed my arm and brought me into a corner.

"Y/n look Springtrap was trying to kill us before and we didn't like him now. He has been our enemy since" Bonnie said. "What about Goldie and Plushtrap?" I asked.

"They...are a different story" Bonnie explain and sighed. "Geez what are you guys talking about" Plushtrap groaned and Bonnie glared at him.

I grabbed Bonnie's hand and walked over to the others. "How about we just start all over again and become friends" I said while letting go of Bonnie's hand. I swear I saw a frown on Bonnie's face when I took my hand away.

Everyone looked at each other with a 'I don't know' face. "Come on for me?" I did puppy eyes and everyone blushed.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt lass" Foxy agreed with me. "Yeah let's try becoming friends" Chica stood next to me. Bonnie sighed but smiled right after "Alright" he joined us.

Plushtrap and Springy joined as well. "Come on Goldie" Springtrap and Goldie walked over to us.

Freddy was the only one didn't agreed. "I don't know about this" Freddy said while crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and smile after. I walked over to Freddy, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the others.

Freddy sighed "Alright fine" We all cheered. My stomach growled. Everyone looked at me.

"Sorry I uh didn't eat today" I nervously laughed. "Don't worry I will bring you a f/p/t pizza!" Chica smiled and went into the kitchen.

It was silence until Springy broke it. "Anyways Y/n do you want to talk about stuff" He said while smiling at me.

The boy were about to speak until I spoke first. "Sure" I said and I felt everyone glaring at Springy.

I followed him and we both sat down on the stage. "I have a question" Springy looked at me and tilt his head to the side.

"Why weren't you, Springtrap, Goldie and Plushtrap not up stage singing" I asked and Springy sighed.

"Well I was supposed to be up there but they decided not to and but me in the basement. Springtrap and Goldie are supposed too until Freddy came along and stole their places...Bonnie....Chica...Then Foxy joined. Plushtrap was another animatronic that they found but later threw him in the basement like me..." Springy explain.