~ Chapter 2~

*time skip : a week*
Loud clapping was heard as Deku stared up at Bakugo who was moving his hips in the most seductive way. They've had eye contact since the start of the dance. Bakugo then took off his large shirt revealing a tight bunny suit, which got Deku smirking but he also felt something else as well. Lots of guys and girls were enjoying the show and a big amounts of money was thrown at Bakugo. Bakugo ended with a split while the crowd lessened. It was his last show for the day. Sweat was seen trickling down his neck , dang the sight could make any fall to their knees .

"Deku! Gimme a coke won't ya?" Bakugo yelled as he came from backstage. When Deku turned around to answer Bakugo he was left speechless. "Why the hell are you still wearing that suit!" Deku yelled as he turned bright red. "Lazy, I've got a private booking from some Shinso Hitoshi guy soon anyways " Bakugo explained as Deku put the coke in Bakugo's hands. "Oh, a few others will be there too and I'll be there as well." Deku said relieved. "So it isn't a private booking?" Bakugo questioned. "Oh that's not it, it's a bachelor party for one of his friends." Deku explained. "How do you know that, Deku~" Bakugo questioned. "He used to work here in the bar, we've been in contact, you nosy blond." Deku muttered. "Alright, see ya later Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he went to his room, he had to adjust his make-up a little bit and maybe he was also blushing a little bit.

Once finishing up with adjusting his make-up , Bakugo made sure he was wearing yet another oversized shirt, though he couldn't care less that Deku had forced him to wear those after his first day's incident but then again it has been a week since he's been working here.

Deku on the other hand was making sure the room was ready and was also questioning himself about how he couldn't stop losing himself in the fierce red eyes of the blond. He felt jealous and uncomfortable because of it. He had the feeling to hide Bakugou away, make sure no one else saw him wearing those tight bunny suits or the way his body moves when dancing. He knew Bakugou never took his eyes off of him when performing and neither could he just turn away and break their eye contact. He is falling for him and he's falling real hard.

Words : 425
Written by Glitchy_Misfit