Chap 5

Waking up, Bakugo felt an ache on his back as he sat up. He couldn't believe it, last night was incredible even though Deku went way too hard on him. His entire body was sore. As he stood up he noticed Deku wasn't there with him at all. He felt a ping of sadness, but he knew he'd be fine.

Going to the bathroom , he took a shower noticing he had been taken care of already. Sighing, he changed into a pair of boxers and wore an overly large shirt. When Bakugo was out of there he went to the kitchen, to take some painkillers as well as his morning coffee. As he entered the kitchen he saw Deku grinning at him foolishly, as he got caught in the act.

"Hello, blondie." Deku said as he put breakfast, which consisted of pancakes decorated with strawberries, blueberries, cream and syrup, on the table. "W-what are you still doing here?" Bakugou questioned in surprise. He hadn't expected to see the greenette right there barely covered by his boxers, in the kitchen making breakfast. A few splatters of pancake dough were on his chest as he wiped some off of his handsome face.

"Hmm, you wanted me to leave?" Deku questioned as he smiled smugly. "That's not what i meant you fucking dumbass." Bakugo yelled out. "Hmm, not much of a morning person are you?" Deku replied. "Of course not, my back hurts .. thanks to someone... and go put on some fucking clothes you ugly piece of brocolli." Bakugo yelled yet again. Deku grinned and walked forward to Bakugo who backed away until he hit the wall.

"That's now how you talk to your boss~" Deku said as he pinned bakugo to the wall . He catched Bakugo's lips between his and quickly pulled away. A slight peck became a full on makeout session in seconds when Bakugo wrapped his arm around the taller greenette's waist and pulled him back. As they both pulled away gasping for air both of them looked unsatisfied ,not getting enough of each other.

"Come on, Katsuki, let's eat breakfast." Deku muttered as he brought Bakugo to his seat and quickly went to clean himself up. When Deku came back down he noticed Bakugo hadn't started eating yet. "You're here, now sit your ass down." Bakugo ordered as he started taking a few pancakes and poured more syrup on top of it.

After finishing their breakfast both got up and started doing the dishes, one washed them while the other dried them, both in perfect sync .

Words: 432
Hello ! If your looking for an update of this book pls go to Glitchy_Misfit