Chap 3

The room was filled with people and thus the party started. The lights were dimmed and the music was softened. All eyes were set on the four stages, each had a pole and nothing more. The strippers walked up to the stage, they were all wearing a bunny costume. Bakugo was the only male there, which made him stand out the most. He danced proudly and happily, hoping to get some good cash. ;))

Deku on the other hand was as jealous as can be. He sat in the corner as he watched other people throwing money at Bakugo's stage as they clapped. He crossed his arms, secretly wishing that Bakugo would stop working as a stripper, only dancing for him and not for others. He wished he could just fire Bakugo as a stripper and hire him as a Bartender or something else, anything other than being a stripper.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, some guests climbed up the stage, ready to pounce on Bakugo. Poor Bakugo did not suspect a thing as they grabbed Bakugo and pinned him down onto the floor. "You're not going anywhere , sexy." one of the males said.

The other guest who was watching did nothing but gasp. They all thought that it was part of the performance. They watched as Bakugo struggled while screaming out for help. By now, two of Bakugo's friends, Shinso and Iida realized that this was not part of the show and started running to the stage. They were really far away from the stage and had to push their way through the crowd to reach the stage. By then, Bakugo was already naked and most of the guests suspected that something was wrong. The commotion had Deku wake up from his thoughts and he stared blankly. 'What's going on?' he thought, looking up at Bakugo's stage .

"SHIT!"

The two friends were already on stage trying to push the people of Bakugo when Deku reached, he helped push the people off of Bakugo covering the traumatized guy with his jacket. Deku called the security and thanked shinso and lida before carrying Bakugo off the stage. The guests were all in shock as they clapped for the 3 people who saved Bakugo. Deku wasn't feeling proud of himself for saving Bakugo but was feeling guilty. Should he not have lost in his own thoughts, he could have helped Bakugo earlier and thus might have stopped the incident from happening.

word count : 413