~New years special . Chap 4~ 18+

As Deku carried the blond back to his changing room, the blond had already fallen asleep in his arms. Deku woke the traumatized guy up who blushed beet red at the situation. "I- The god darn fuck get out!" Bakugo yelled as Deku sat him down and made sure to find Bakugo some clothes. "I'm sorry I let it get out of hand like this baby." Deku muttered. "You better be sorry, thank fuck there were people with commen sense." Bakugou said as he snatched the clothes out of Deku's hands.

Bakugo was wearing an oversized hoodie and a pair of joggings, it perfectly hid his body shape to Bakugo's annoyance. Deku lazily grinned at Bakugo. "Y-you!" Bakugo yelled out as he noticed that the broccoli head was still standing in his changing room, not to mention he had been standing there as he had been changing. "Me?" Deku innocently replied. "You fucking pervert!" Bakugou yelled out angrily. "Come on blondie, you're fine now, right?" Deku said as he looked at Bakugo in concern. "I'm fine, broccoli head." Bakugo answered with a slight smirk.

Slight knocking at the door startled both of the males. "Come in." Deku said as Bakugo glared at him. Iida and Shinso entered the room, with concern visible on their faces. "You're okay kid." Iida stated as he glared at Deku. "I'm not a fucking kid." Bakugo answered as he seethed. "Well for us you are, and Izuku the fuck have you been doing?" Shinso said as he looked angrily at Deku. "Why is everyone pointing their anger at me? You said you had everyone in control and that they'll be on their best behavior." Deku yelled out furious. "You're right, we're partially to blame too." Iida stated as he patted Deku on the shoulder. "Look, we're just happy he's fine, yeah? Also talk to him about how you feel, you shithead." Shinso says as he leaves with Iida.

"What the hell were they talking about?" Bakugo questioned. "Nothin' Blondie." Deku answered with a sluggish grin. "Yeah no shit, I'm going home." Bakugo mutters as he takes his bag. "I'm dropping you off." Deku says as he throws off his tie and shirt, changing them with a loose shirt and a leather jacket. "No." Bakugo said as Deku looked at him with worry. "It's 3 fucking am, Bakugo. I will not let you go out on your own, I know that you live close by so i'll walk you there. Understood?" Deku said as he grabbed Bakugo by the hand. "Fine but I need to talk to the fuckin' owner of this shit place." Bakugo states. "Why?" Deku questions. "The guy better know how shitty his security is." Bakugo says as he quickly wipes a tear before it fell from his eyes.

"He already knows, I promise you that." Deku answers as he grins at the blond. "How would he know?" Bakugo questioned concerned. "I'm the owner of this place." Deku said as he looked at Bakugo, afraid of judgement. "That's fine, come on let's go." Bakugo said as he dragged Deku with him.

During their walk to Bakugo's house Deku smiled foolishly. "So how far do you live?" Bakugo asked as he stood in front of his door. "Oh I live two hours away." Deku says. "You dumb shit, it's too dark for this. "You'll stay with me tonight, is that fine with you?" Bakugo offered. "I don't wanna be a bother." Deku said as he gets pulled inside Bakugo's house. "You aren't a bother." Bakugo answers as he leads the greenette to his room. "Just got one room, hope you don't mind, Deku~" Bakugo whispers as he leaves Deku in the room.

Deku was wondering why the hell he had agreed to this. Considering his common sense keeps going to hell whenever a particular blond was near he should've know he would be doing something dumb. So when Bakugo entered his room shirtless with a black pair of shorts and clothes for Deku, Deku pulled the blond in a soft kiss letting go immediately.

"What was that for?" Bakugo asked as he pulled Deku closer by the hem of his shirt. "I'm sorry." Deku says looking down. "Dumbass." Bakugo mutters as he collides their lips again, surprised by the sudden touch Deku partially opened his mouth letting Bakugo take the lead. In no time both their tongues were clashing against each other's while each piece of clothing was thrown somewhere in the room.

"Are you sure you want this, Katsuki?" Deku asked as he looked Bakugo in the eyes. "The fuck do you want me to say? Of course I want it, Izuku." Bakugo answered as Deku took the lube he found in the cupboard. "Spread your legs for me, yeah?" Deku says as Bakugo spreads his legs a soft blush spreading across his cheeks and even his ears. Pouring a bit of lube on Bakugo Deku started kissing the blond.

Bakugo felt the sting of the lube but it was nothing to the pleasure he felt as Deku sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys all over the place even while scissoring him. Bakugo moved, he wanted Deku, right now. "Hey slow down baby, I'll get into you." Deku grins as he quickly pecks Bakugo.

As Deku finally entered the blond, strings of curses left his mouth. "Fuck, yeah move it Daddy~" Bakugo demands as Deku does as commanded. Moans escaped the blonde's mouth as things started getting more intense . Deku fastened his pace so suddenly that it made the blonde gasp .

"T-too fast , slow down~ ahhh~"

The blonde begged Deku to slow down but that only made Deku go faster . Bakugo was now moaning so loud that Deku was sure that other people walking past the room could hear them .

"Shhh~ your too loud"

Deku said as he covered Bakugo's mouth .

Words : 984
Glitchy_Misfit