Chapter 1: The Start Of My Curse

It's been years since Darkspot and Nightfur lead the colony. My grandmother gave birth to my mother and many years after my mother was born Darkspot and Nightfur died. After my mother was interested in my father Whiteclaw a white tom. They became mates and soon after they became captain and second of Field colony and they gave birth to my sister Poppy. My mother then gave birth to me. Once I was born my sister wasn't my best friend, she was jealous of me and my gift from the ancestors. Flash forward "The ancestors cursed me. What am I going to do, I don't want to be cursed for my whole life." I said. "What's wrong Midnightbreeze?" Fernlight asked. "I feel like the ancestors cursed me to become a walking flower pile at the end of my life." I said. "Don't worry Midnightbreeze, you won't be cursed for your whole life." Darkmist said. "We will always be there for you, midnightbreeze." Fernlight said. I opened my eyes to my mother and father. "Welcome to the world Midnight." Mom said as she licked my fur. I looked around and saw that there was a creamish-white molly and a darker gray tom sleeping by their parents. I examined the dark shapes in the tall grass and I could feel my parents fur. My parents are the captain and the second of the colony. They were very busy after all looking after a whole colony is hard work. They left the caretaking to the keepers and they would occasionally stop by to check up on me. I feel like I'm cursed the creamish-white molly walked over to me with the darker gray tom right beside her. "Hi, I'm Fern and this is Dark." Fern said. "Hi... I'm Midnight." I said. "Are you the daughter of the colony captain and second?" Dark asked. I shook up and down. "That's amazing, being friends with the captain and seconds daughter." Fern said. "Yeah, its is." I said as I looked down at my paws. Flashback to the ancestors. "We must keep an eye on Midnight." Said one ancestor. "Yeah, should we place a gift on her?" Asked another ancestor. "But not a aggressive gift." Said another ancestor. I could feel something wrong with me. It's not mentally but physical. I could feel like something is sprouting in my head and tail. Maybe a flower or two. Is there a cure for this? Fern looks at me with worry in her eyes. "What's wrong Midnight?" Fern asked. "I feel like I'm cursed." I said as Dark put his paw on my shoulder. "We will find a cure for your curse, what do you know what your is?" Dark asked. "I think its called Flowering sprouts." I said. "If we don't find the cure, you would just have to live with it as a part of you." Fern said. "Yeah I think your right Fern." I said. "I know I'm right." Fern said. "I feel the flower sprouted, what will my parents say?" I asked. "Don't worry Midnight, I'm sure that they will understand if you tell them." Dark said as my parents walked into the tall grass. "Midnight, what's on your head and tail?" Mom asked. "Mom... mom I think I'm cursed. I know your disappointed in me. I understand that you want me to leave and never come back." I said. "No no I'm not disappointed in you and I think your flowers are a beautiful addition to your pelt." Mom said as she put her tail on my back. "You are our youngest daughter and we don't want to lose you." Dad said.