Chapter 14: The Snow crystal research

I woke up and trotted over to Fern and Dark. "Morning Midnight." Fern said. "Let's go get Bramblestone, Acornfur, and Maplegaze, so we can get researching the crystals we found yesterday." I said as we walked out of the sleeping chambers and over to the rangers den. Bramblestone woke up to see us standing in the entrance of the rangers den, he woke up Acornfur and Maplegaze. The six of us walked to the crystal researchers den. "Okay let's start researching the snow crystals, it says here that the snow crystals are magical stones that can hold the light of the moon inside and they can used for light if it gets too dark. So you see where you are going." Maplegaze explained. "Guys, I am looking at the snow crystals and it happens that we got different sizes of crystals that can hold different amounts of light. So our only concern is when the crystals lose there light, we have to recharge them in the moonlight but we would have to be careful while we charge them." I explained. "But remember that you three have to be careful  while you guys are recharging them." Bramblestone said. "Do you guys know what lurks in the dark?" Maplegaze asked. "Umm... badgers and dogs." I said. "Good job Midnight." Bramblestone said. We got back to work researching the snow crystals. "Acornfur." Fern said. "Yeah, Fern, what did you find out?" Acornfur asked. "I found this about the snow crystals, the crystals shine with the power of the sun and the moon." Fern explained. "Good find Fern." Acornfur said. Dark walked over to me. "Oh hi Dark, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good and you?" Dark asked. The three spirits of Mapleleaf, Leashtail, and Snowlight came down from the sky. Bramblestone looked over to the three cats sitting in the crystal researchers den. "Oh hi Mapleleaf, Leashtail, and Snowlight." Bramblestone said. "We talked it out with one another about making you three crystal researchers, how does that sound?" Mapleleaf asked. "Yeah, of course." Bramblestone, Acornfur, and Maplegaze said. Then they went back to the sky. "Now let's get back to work researching the crystals." Bramblestone said as we researched the crystals. "Now let's get some food." Acornfur said as we walked out of crystal researchers den to the fresh-kill pile and I picked up a decent sized vole. "Good choice Midnight." Bramblestone complemented. We ate the vole, mouse, thrush, bird, adder, and large mouse. Fern, Dark and I walked into the sleeping chambers and went to sleep.