𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆....

✧˚ · .𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩

Y/N'S POV

10 : 31 am

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓 but nobody wants to go with me I asked my girlfriend Mikasa,Sasha,Annie,hitch, my mom, Tae, Robin and Connie basically everyone in my friend group too. but apparently it's boring and their grandmarket is gonna be in their beds, I refuse to give up I must go no matter what.

If you're wondering why I don't just go my self? my car is at a garage and I need a friend to go and spend money on a punch of useless stuff, I tried asking my dad but he was sleeping and needed alot of sleep for his night shift, I finally gave up and went to sit in my office chair in my room, I sulk in my chair sulk with a grumpy look on my face.

I grabbed my laptop and turned it on going onto random games on it suddenly a loud ringing abrupt from my phone making me jolt up, putting down my laptop I walked over to my very messy bed and grabbed my phone noticing it was Mikasa, I reluctantly answered and saw Mikasa in the dark with a hoodie on covering her face I looked at the screen concerned with my eyebrows raised.

"Bae...you good?" I asked in a concerned tone and suddenly she started grinning

"Yeah!" She laughed and took the hoodie off smiling and my grumpy mood disappeared smiling at her I walked back to my office area, and sat down putting my phone down leaning it in a position that it can't fall and grabbed my laptop and I saw her paying attention to something else so I shrugged.

12 : 26 pm

It's been awhile since me and mikasa been playing shooting games, well mostly me aggressively playing, while Mikasa unknowing to me was admiring my face , I lift my head to ask why she was so quiet but paused seeing Mikasa zoning out on my face I called out to her but she didn't answer.