𝐈𝐗

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆..

✧˚ · .𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨...
Y / N ' S P O V

'Can't believe I got fucked in a storage room, I'm gonna cry' I thought getting out of bed after half an hour laying down mumbling random crap staring at ceiling, I walked over to my bed slippers and put them on, walking over to my room door I slightly bucked my toe, I yelped grabbing my foot hoping out of my room on one foot.

I walked over to my bathroom, and entered, I walked over to sink and grabbed my Toothbrush, turning one the Faucet I began brushing my teeth, humming random shit that came to my mind I turned off the faucet and wiped my face and walked out the bathroom back to my room to change, after I exit and walked downstairs.

'No one's awake?' I thought and shrugged, walking inside the kitchen i looked around then walked over to the fridge and got cheese and leftover chicken I bought last night I went over to the cabinet then grabbed bread and a plate, after making my sandwich I put it in the microwave then walked over to the cabinet again and grabbed a tea bag and made my tea.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I was inside my room eating while watching TV, then I got a message I reached over to my phone and grabbed it and tuned on my phone to see a message from the group chat, I groaned and unlocked my phone and clicked onto the message.

Annoying ass hoes 😐❤

Cornelius 😋:

Aye who's year is it 🤔

Sash 😒:

I honestly forgot sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bird lady 😐:

It was mine and sasha's last year, so definitely not ours🧍🏾‍♀️

Ann 😫:

Not mines and armin to be exact hitch 🤷🏼‍♀️

-Quennie ✨:

Me and ymir did ours before rob so not ours either 💀

Tough back 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩:

It's mine and y/n ya'll can stfu now.

Me:

Fr 🙄

Lady simp 🤡: