Four

We spent the next few days after school together. Cleaning up the guest house. And making it a little home for ourselves.

We'd spend hours cleaning. Sometimes taking a break and just kissing. Other times we'd play music and dance. Holding one another close enough to feel each other's heartbeats along our skin.

You were the beautiful girl I'd always wanted. You were everything to me.

Your heart shined as pure as gold. Your dance moves as smooth as butter. Your lips, as sweet as candy. Your eyes, as heart-stopping as a gunshot. And your voice as peaceful as honey on my heart.

My princess. I wouldn't trade a thing in the world for how you made me feel. The only thing you were worth. Was you.

Nothing was better, nothing was equal to you. But yourself.

Days went by. And numerous trips through the vineyard and back until we finally had our space.

The perfect little abode for ourselves. Alone from the world. And together.

The final piece was placed in the puzzle. And we both took a step back to admire our work.

Little lights twinkled along with the darker parts of the cabin walls. Lamps and lights hung from the roof or sat on the shelves and tables.

A little couch and a little bed in the hanger above the living room. And a mini-fridge filled with all our favourite foods and drinks.

I held your waist and your hands wrapped around my torso as we stood by the entrance looking over the many day's work.

"It looks great!" You beam.

"It does," I lean down kissing your head, "you really managed to pull this together in a week. That's amazing."

"It wasn't all me. You helped so much." You giggled looking up at me. Our eyes met and I could do nothing more but kiss you. You laughed against my lips once I did.

"Is that the only response you know?" Your words vibrate against my lips.

"Mhm," I smirk into your mouth, "it's the only one I need."

I pull you closer to me and trail my hands down your sides. Reaching for your thighs and pulling them up. You jump up and wrap your legs around my waist. Gliding your hands up and around my neck.

I hold you while we continue to meddle with one another's lips. I turn around and set you up on the island of the little kitchen space. Having you sat at the edge.

Our kisses were always so passionate. And filled with love, not lust.

A sufficient satisfaction we gained from one another without engaging further. Which we never seemed to need.

Our lips danced together like there wasn't anything more divine in the world than each other. My love, you were nothing less than divine. Everything I needed. And need.

Your hands trailed into my hair as we kissed so fiercely at the kitchen of our little realm. Every part of me thanked my mind for bringing you here.

We were soaring through the skies of the night while we were together.

All to be broken by the sound of your phone.

"Hm," You hum pulling away from the kiss with a frown, "it's my dad. He wants me home for dinner."

"Sure. I'll walk you home." I propose.

"Sure." you smile, sliding off the edge of the counter and taking my hand. I bring the back of your little hand to my lips and place a gentle kiss on it.

You giggle and press your side into mine. Leaning your head on my shoulder. I chuckle and we begin for our homes to call it a night.