☐ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟷: 𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

ஓ๑💖๑ஓ

🅛︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎. . .

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ···

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
♡ɴᴜᴍʙ♡︎
xxxᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

♥︎                                                    •••

●—————————

00:00                                       03:06
⇄ ◁ || ▷ ↻

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎
((ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ/ʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ))

ʲᵘⁿᵉ ¹⁹’ ²⁰¹⁸
ᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ

ʰⁱⁿᵃ’ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

THE SUN IS ALMOST AT its peak. Darkness started to engulf the whole place. Heavy dark clouds came in sight, covering the stars and moon that shines on the dark. Although, even the thick clouds are covering the light of the night, there was still a visible tiny light that can be seen, peeking out because of the full moon's endearing and beautiful radiance that illuminated the dark sky.

It's been 12 years now...

If he didn't came back from the past back then... He would still be standing, breathing right in front of me.

Why Takemichi? Why did you have to return from the past? I know it's selfish for me to say this but... If you just stayed in that future where Draken-kun and you were still alive... Maybe... You and I could have been happy... I wished you didn't try to save Mikey-kun...

A tear formed in my eye as it slowly run down across my cheek. As the tear fell down, more and more tears started to follow. I couldn't take it anymore as my tear gland bursted.

The painful feeling of losing someone precious to us is overbearing. I cried and cried and cried 'til my eyes get all tired and puffy.

As I finished crying, dried tears decorated my fair skin. I looked down at the gravestone where my lover's name was carved on it. I bowed and left the cemetery with a heavy heart in hand.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Walking past a TV shop as it was on the news.

In Tokyo the conflict with a group named "Bonten" intensifies as they continue to harm the public.

Here is an exclusive footage of Bonten and its members at the FNN CLUB

I heard what the man in the news said, but decided to ignore it and walk away, clutching my chest as I felt like it was being squeezed out.

I wonder what Mikey-kun is doing...