☐ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟷𝟸: 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓮 (ʳᵃⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ)

ஓ๑💖๑ஓ

🅛︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎. . .

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ···

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
♡sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ♡︎
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

♥︎                                                    •••

●—————————

00:00                                         00:00
⇄ ◁ || ▷ ↻

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

ʲᵘˡʸ ⁹’ ²⁰¹⁸
ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ

ʳᵃⁿ’ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I was outside, breathing in the fresh air as I admired the beautiful flowers that surrounded the place. They were dancing and swaying along the wind's direction.

My little moment soon lasted when a rosy-brown haired girl appeared out of nowhere. Sitting on the grass, beautiful flowers surrounded her with her back facing me.

I watched her back intently as I was mesmerized by her soft gentle look from behind.

I could see a warm light showering, coating her small feature while there were dazzling effects on the background.

Seeing such a beautiful girl sitting a few meters in front of me, admiring her like she's some kind of an angel... Or maybe even a goddess that I'm willing to worship for. It made me feel like peace swarmed around me.

‘‘Nothing could ruin this whole thing.’ I thought to myself as pure bliss painted my whole face.

My daydreaming went into halt as she stood up from her previous spot and turned her head towards my direction.

Letting the gentle breeze hit her face, blowing her hair gently on the side as it flow along the air. Her eyes were blurry as she let out a small smile.

“It's time to wake up now...” she said, gently.

I stared at her silently.

Each second turned into eternity.

I watched her turned her back on me once again before disappearing along within the infinite light.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Opening my eyes as I was met by the sight of the cold empty ceiling.

I lifted my heavy body in a sitting position. Feeling a little groggily. My dreams were vividly playing like a record. Rubbing my sleepy eyes and tried to fully open it.

The windows were concealed shut by the heavy black curtains. The room was like in every kind of a hotel villa. The room felt cold because of the AC continuously operating. It also had a dim lamp, a perfect setup within the heated mood. Barely lightening the surroundings inside.