☐ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟹: 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓭

ஓ๑💖๑ஓ

🅛︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎. . .

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ···

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
♡(sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ)♡︎
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

♥︎                                                    •••

●—————————

00:00                                         00:00
⇄ ◁ || ▷ ↻

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

ʲᵘⁿᵉ ²¹’ ²⁰¹⁸
ᵗʰᵘʳˢᵈᵃʸ

ʰⁱⁿᵃ’ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times. Trying to remember what had just happened. I quietly rose up from the soft bed. I was still wearing my sleeveless white dress with twin yellow roses design, stroking my messy long rosy brown locks as the blanket that was draped on me slowly fell, showing off my fair skin.

I quickly scanned my surroundings. There was no sign of danger lurking around, for now.

The place is just like any ordinary room. A white sliding cabinet on the side wall, two nightstands on each side of the bed I'm resting on with one small lamps on top of it, some drawers with one fallen down picture frame, a ceiling light, a long white air-condition, and a clock that was decorated on top of a black door.

The decorations were fine but gloomy. The windowsill was lock and tightly sealed by some wooden planks.

The black door in front... Staring at it for too long made me anxious, feeling goosebumps crawling through my skin. Imagining someone or something might pop-out out of nowhere there.

I shook my head to remove the thought of it as I removed the sheets and put myself in a sitting position. My two ankles were chained onto something underneath the bed. I stood up, confused about my situation. Did Mikey do this? - I thought to myself.

I walked around the room as the chains followed, I took the picture frame that was fallen down. I blew away the dust and saw a family picture. It was very familiar.

I squinted my eyes and focus my gaze on the little sandy haired girl with honey eyes. That's when the latter hits me. Is this Emma?? Oh! So this must be Mikey-kun's family picture! Wait! Is this Mikey-kun!? - I thought.

Nearing the picture frame to get a better look of the short blonde haired boy with a lollipop. Awwwwee, he's cute - I thought giggling by myself.

I noticed another man on the picture who's holding a half-lit cigarette. He looks exactly like Mikey but taller. He had the same eyes as his and the same looks minus the black hair. I neatly placed it back to where it originally was placed and explore more.

As I finished exploring the interior corners of the room, it's time to explore the exterior.

I was a few feet away from the door when I felt the chain restrained me to take another step. I stopped and look back to see the chains were at their limit, I tried reaching the doorknob but it was too far away.