bye

It's been 3 days sense Blake's proposal and he hasn't been home sense. Right now it's 11 o'clock at night and I'm waiting to tell Blake the good news. I have called him 5 times and he hasn't answered or showed up. I was about to call him and tell him the answer over his voice mail when I hear a car pull up, and see Blake stumble out of the car and puke.

"Are you drunk?"I run out of the house and yell a little annoyed.

"Hopefully or all that alcohol would have been a waste." He says and starts to do a little laugh but ends up just burping.

"Where have you been." I worryingly say.

"Why do you care?" He looks at me and stumbles. He starts cursing under his breathe but i ignore it

"You were gone for 3 days I would like to know where you were." I say totally annoyed and a bit anger.

"I was out get over it." He said while rolling his eyes. He then starts making his way to the house. Right as he is about to open the door I yell at him.

"What you can't talk to me like that!"

He starts walking back to me . His eyes were glazed over and he was clearly angry . He didn't look like the man I fell in love with. He looked more beast like. Not his usual werewolf beast self but something evil. He moved slowly to me. Every Time he would move I would shiver back in fear.
"I can do whatever I want. Now come here and kiss me."  His odious alcohol breathe made me want to gag. No way was I going to kiss him.

" No." I say sternly. I was not going to play games with him. Why does he think I will want to kiss him . He is acting crazy right now. I guess that's what alcohol does, makes you crazy.

"You will do want I say and I say kiss me!" He was right next to me and I could feel the anger radiating out of him he was so enraged. I was paralyzed with fear. 

"No." I barely managed to say. I was so horror-struck It came out more as a croak .

With that he thrust his hands out and gripped my arms under his extremely strong hands. I looked in his eyes and all I could see was Anger I couldn't even tell if he was the same person. He raised his hand back and whipped it across my face leaving a red burn and mark on my skin. My eyes started to tear up because of the pain. I hold back my tears and deny my tears from falling. I will not cry in front of him. I don't know what to do so I do the first things that comes to mind. I punch him back. I punch him I'm the chest but I end up hurting myself. I collapse to the floor in a ball of pain while I clenched my hand in an attempt to make it feel better. When I look up I see him slowly start to smirk and his  head sways back and forth . I
After what seemed like eternity he finally speaks.  

"You shouldn't have done that sweet heart." His voice was calm and yet you could tell he was totally mad. I start to speak but before I could he ran into the house. He slammed the door into the wall and made the whole house quiver. I follow fearfully. Mostly scared for what's he about to do. He ran threw the house and putting his anger out on the house and other tangible items around the house. After a little while I relized where he was heading and started runing in that direction. He was going to destroy everything that I care most about in the house

I sprint to the nursery to find it completely ruined. I take a second to see if there is anything that wasn't destroyed. I then realize  he probably was also going to destroy the master bedroom.  When I got there's I saw my grandpa's painting of me as a little girl completely ruined. I fell to the floor unable to hold back my tears any longer.
"I told you you shouldnt have done that." He laughed.

"You... What ...why?  How?"I couldn't speak. I was just so heartbroken . I forced myself up and ran out of the room.

I hid in a closet so he couldn't find me and silently wept . After about a hour I walked out. I  saw that the rest of the house was now also wrecked. I went upstairs and saw him asleep. I snuck around him and packed a bag of clothes and wrote a note to him saying

Dear Blake,
I can't stay with you anymore. I am sorry to say that I am rejecting you as my mate. I am leaving tonight and never coming back I can no longer live with you and your crazy bipolar mood swings. So goodbye forever.
              Love,
                   Becky
P.S. I was gonna say no to the proposal and now it's a definent no.

Then I went to the babies room and took all the clothes and diapers possible I also took a carseat and found the stash of money I hid for emergencies I counted it $4,629. I can get pretty far with that. I also grabbed a few blankets and a few bottles and binkies I grabed some other stuff like formula and toys .Afterward I went to the kitchen and grabed all the nonperishable food there .I also grabed two water bottles and some fruit for the drive. I checked the house for stuff like shampoo and conditioner. I also grabed anything personal. I fit it all in my car and drove as far away and never turned back.