Eye Contact

We met in the hallway, it wasn't the first time this happened. Actually it happened quite often. I would "bump" into him he would look at me, we would make eye contact. Little did I know a few seconds of eye contact would take me a long way...

It all start when I started school. Running to school, 'damn i'm late again' I was always late for school. My best friend Alya was always there when i got there. I ran and sat next to her "where have you been gurl" Alya asked. "Sorry running late as usual..... but I promise tomorrow i'll be on time, anyways what have I missed?" As the teacher started blabbing on and on about mar and pluto, I started to doze off "Miss, may be please go to the restroom" she let me off to the bathroom.

I ran past the really tall, dirty blonde haired boy, who sits infront of me. He was perfect. I really felt something, some weird sensation, I had never felt before and then. He got up and asked to go to the bathroom too, as I walked outside he grabbed me by the wrist "Hey Mari" only my friends called me Mari. "Uh-uh h-hi?" He look confused and let go "I-i-im sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that" He said as he walked off

I walked to the bathroom and Locked myself in the bathroom stall 'what was that? I never stutter' I thought to myself

*Few Hours Later*

"Alya I told you I'm busy tonight, but I promise tomorrow night you can come over" I said as we walked out the gates of school. Suddenly it started to pour down with rain. "Gurl are you sure you don't need a ride?" Alya offered. I nodded quickly "Alya you know how close my house is I should be fine" Little did I know I would be in for a surprise when I would get home.

*ding ding ding* The door rang as I entered my parents delicious smelling bakery. "Hi Mama Hi Papa!" Smiling I ran up to my room. Tikki flew out and started blabbing "You never stutter Marinette, What's going on" Her high pitched squeaky voice said. "Marinette come down stairs, there's someone I want you to meet"

I sprinted down the stairs leaving Tikki to watch MuTube. "Yes Mam-" It was that Adrien kid from earlier! Omg my hair it probably looks messy, I'm not wearing my lucky socks! I started to panic "Hi Marinette, I'm Adrien from before."