I'm sorry What?!

I looked at him with the "please help" look. He looked at me and sat down on my desk, he started to type. "Uh Chat, you're taking over" I said while I playfully pushed him over. "Do you want to help?" He asked.

*Chat Noir/Adriens Pov*

She looked at me with a smile, I grabbed her by the waist to softly place her on my lap. "Now you can type and I tell you everything" she blushed after I said that.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Remember you owe me bugaboo" I looked her up and down "I know I know chat" she said as she started feeling my body. I felt myself start to heat up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her bed. I stood on the top of the ladder and she layed down on the bed with her stomach up.

I started to slide her skirt up and put my hand down her panties. As that was the only thing from stopping me I slid her panties off. She started to unzip my leather suit and I took it off. She looked at me and we made Eye contact.

"Ready bugaboo" and I went in. She started to moan and I stopped "are your parents home" she nodded say no and I continued. I put myself into her and she started to take control. I groaned she knew I liked being in control, but somehow I liked what she was doing.

She went up and down, I could feel myself going in and out of her, I grunted. She moaned, and then I felt her pull me out really fast. The ladder fell, "Shit" She said as she began to fall, I caught her by the hand.

I knew it wasn't a big fall buy I didn't want my princess to get hurt. I pulled her up and she layed next to me, "Thank you chat" then she fell asleep on my chest. I pulled the blankets up onto us then I looked at her 'I love you" I whispered. When I didn't hear her respond I knew she was asleep.

'Plagg claws out' I whispered and I told plagg to wake me up before Marinette.