Bedroom Fantasy

He jumped out of the trap door and waved himself away. I felt ashamed. Did I do something? I couldn't have, we were just having a magical night. In the end I just slept it off.

*Midnight*

I felt something leathery wraped around my waist. I turned around and saw "CHAT" He pulled his finger to my lips "I can't sleep, can I sleep with you" chat said. I looked at him and blushed then remembered what he did earlier.

"How could you do that to me Chat, did I do something you know you can't just stop in the mi-" he cut me off "you're so cute when you mad purrincess, but I promised you didn't do anything I just realised something that's all" I pouted my face "Fine." I said as he kissed my forehead.

We layed back down and fell asleep, but when I woke up to my alarm I turned around to cuddle into Chat, but he was gone. I wasn't going to lie to myself I was a little bit sad.

*Chat Noir Pov / Adrien Pov*

I had to leave, otherwise when Natalie came to wake me up I wouldn't be there, I was sad to leave. She was so cute, I kissed her goodbye and jumped out the trap door.

I don't think she knows the real reason I left that night, but I think it's best I kept my feelings to myself, or it would all be game over.

*Authors note*
I know, a short story, I'm sorry I haven't written much, I've been busy with work, but I'm trying my best😘