Crush x2?!

"claws out" I whispered and jumped into bed. "Adrien Get up, It's time to go to school" Natile said clenching her files against her chest "yes natile, tell my father I want to have breakfast with him." I knew he'd be busy but I thought I would atleast try. She nodded her head and walked away closing the door behind her. I fell back onto my bed, think about what just happened as Chat noir. I kind of felt bad for her, 'maybe i'll tell her tonight' I thought. Oh well, schools going to start in 1 hour I better get ready.

I walked into school to find Nino and Alya making out on the stairs, "Hey guys" I said happily, I knew I was about to third wheel but hopefully Mari will show up soon. "Oh uh hi Adrien, your earlier than usual today" they said as Nino and I did our everyday handshake. I gave a questioned look "yeah... uh do you know where Marinette is?" They both looked at each other and shrugged.

The bell went and still no sign of Mari "what's wrong dude you don't seem yourself today" Nino asked me. I just looked at him and slumped in my chair. Just then Marinette walked in and I blushed "Dudeeee" Nino said while hitting my arm. I quickly snapped out of it "What?" I asked in shock "You like Mari don't you..." I looked at him in disbelief.

*Marinette's Pov*

I walked in, and looked at Adrien, he immediately lit up with a smile. "Hey gurl where have you- OMG YOU DID NOT" Alya yelled. "Huh?" She whispered in my ear "did you do it?" "Do what" I was so confused, and she raised a eyebrow "are you not a virgin" how did she know "ALYA WHAT THE FUCK" everyone stared at me. I never swore "Marinette Language" "sorry miss" how did Alya know though. I left it till lunch.

*Lunch time*

"Can I talk to you Mari" Adrien said.