Ch5

So they gave free will sort of I still can't leave or hurt them. And it's been a few days and they're not that bad I mean shigiaraki disintegrates me from time to time but he apologizes after and I mean it's not like I've never been hurt before. And I mean bakugo hurts izuku all the time and izuku still friends with him I mean izuku even has I nickname for him so shigiraki is just my friend.

I've been here for a month now it's no longer fun. Shigiraki continues to hurt me and he doesn't say sorry anymore. Kurogiri doesn't help anymore. I have way more scars then before to.And I miss my tool I want to build more robots maybe even some support items but I'm stuck hear.

It's been two months and now they are forcing me to kill people I hate it. The hero's haven't saved me and they probably never will. I hate it hear it sucks. Thankfully nobody bows how my quirk works exactly cause they think that I have to be in-front of the person for it to work but that obviously a lie I just need to wright someone's name and be thinking about there face for it to work.they also got me a few scrap pieces of metal and some tools when they where in a good mood and I love it

I've been here for two months months and a week. they got angry and destroyed some of my robots but it's fine because now I can use those materials for different things-and apparently u.a has the new set of freshmen. I remember izuku saying something about wanting to join and I remember that bakugo was also gonna join. Hmm hopefully they got in. I miss them.

It's been t three months and now we appear to have a really big mission that I am coming along for it's at the idk wherever that is.