Ch9

I woke up to the sound of beeping. When I opened my eyes I quickly shut them as I have not seen light in well almost a year. I get adjusted to the light after some struggle and when I open my eyes I see I'm in an unfamiliar environment. Looking around I realize I'm in some sort of hospital. Hospital? Why am I hear. And just as I finish that thought the door opens. And when it opens I see an old lady in a nurse outfit. Is the league trying to find a way to get my quirk. No I won't let them and at that moment i saw that the door was still open so I shot up and ran I continued running even after some of my wounds opened up it hurt but it's nothing compared to the torture. I then heard people chasing me. So when I looked around the hallway I saw a door with a plaque that says 1-A on the top but I had no time to think about what I was doing I couldn't get caught. I flung open the door and shut it behind me I sighed in relief thinking I got away. Until I opened me eyes again to see a bunch of kids my age and a yellow Caliper. The kids looked familiar but I couldn't think about that right now. Looking around once more I saw a window. So I ran to to it and opened it as fast as I could and tried to jump out key word tried. I was soon caught with this scarf thing and I triad to get out of it but I was running out of adrenaline and my reopened wound where starting to hurt so I quickly gave up and was cringing from the pain and some seemed to notice cause I heard. "Mister Aizawa loosen it a bit your hurting her." ???.