E.D (Damiano)

A/N: Im going to write this kinda as a part 2 of insecure. T/W⚠️: Eating disorder, read on own risk Wordcount: 1291
_________________________________________
Y/N perspective.

The next morning i woke up all cuddled up with Damiano.
"Gosh i love that man" I thought to myself.

Suddenly i heard a raspy voice behind me.
"Buongiorno bambina" He said.
"Morning handsome" I said.
I tried to get out of bed but got pulled back by Damiano.
"Just five more minutes" He said pulling me into a tight comfortable hug where i really felt safe.

Damianos perspective.

"Gosh I loved that woman" I thought.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and saw her smile.
"Wanna take a shower" I asked her.
"Yeah, sure" she said.

I sat up on the bed and so did Y/N.
I got of the bed and offered Y/N my hand and she took it gladly.

We walked to the bathroom and I quickly turned the water on in the bath tub.

I placed some towels in reach of the bath tub and began taking of my clothes.

Y/N perspective.

Damiano was taking of he's clothes and damn he looked hot.
I caught myself staring.
"Like what you see" he asked giving me a smirk making me blush.

Even though he've seen me naked before I was still very insecure about my body and all the hate that I got about being too ugly for him

"What are you waiting for" he asked and gave me a concerned look.
I just stood there staring at the floor.
"It's okay if you don't want to" he said.

"Its not because I don't want to It's just my body" I said feeling tears pressing behind my eyelids.

"It's okay baby" he said coming up to me and giving me a tight hug while i cried into he's shoulder.

Damianos perspective.

I was so sorry for Y/N she really seemed like she hated her body even tough she is perfect and nothing was wrong with her. I just hoped that one day she will stop caring about it.

I just stood there giving her a tight hug trying to comfort her and make her stop crying.

"Shh It's okay Y/N It's okay" I said still hugging her.

"It's okay if you don't want to shower Y/N we can just go make breakfast instead" I said.

"No i want to shower dami cause I shouldn't be afraid to show my body to you" she said.
I gave her a big smile and she started undressing.

Gosh she looked so hot i thought to myself while watching her undress.

Y/N perspective.

I was done undressing and both me and damiano where now completely naked.

Damiano came closer to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Shall we jump in" he asked.

"Of course" I said and with that he offered me he's hand and led me into the bath tub with him following after.

(Timeskip to after the shower)

After we where done showering we walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat baby" Damiano asked me.

"Im not that hungry i'll make some food later" I said lying to him even though i hated lying to him i felt better with myself if i didn't eat anything so I wouldn't gain any weight.