-𝟚𝟙-

A/N: Since I don't wanna discontinue this, this is gonna be the final chapter. After this is published i'm gonna take the rest of this week off from writing.

I really did love this book and didn't expect it to get so much traction but I just don't like the concept anymore. If i'm being honest, there is no concept anymore.

When I come back, the first three chapters of the new Jack fanfic "Wasted Youth" will be posted on Jan 1rst, 2022 (Saturday).

Anyways, here's your final chapter.

(it's gonna be pretty long btw💕). 

𝙀𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙬

-𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 27𝙩𝙝-

"Where the fuck is here?" Her cries had rang through the hospital, gaining the attention of any person who had walked passed her room. Sweat dripped from her forehead while under the bright lights as her friends tried their hardest to calm her down, "I'm sure he's coming, Sativa." Lilliana kept a tight grip on the girls hand. 

Drew and Urban came into the room with unreadable expressions. "Is he coming?" She spoke through tears. "He's not picking up." 

Before she could mutter another word, she release a high pitch scream. She was two centimeters dialated from ten. "Sativa, we're gonna give you an epordural for the pain-"

She quickly cut the doctor off, "That shit's not going anywhere near me or my baby," She let out another scream. "You're clearly in too much pain and we don't want you to pass out during birth." She scoffed, "Como si me importara, you're not sticking that thing in me!" 

The doctor sighed, not knowing how to help her. "Let's get her moving and try to subside the pain." Lilliana nodded before sitting the girls bed up. "Hey, how's my nephew doing?" Kadence and Tia walked into the room with smiles. "He's doing amazing... But Sativa on the other hand?" 

"Someone get this baby out of me!" She groaned as Lilliana helped her off the bed. She tried walking around the room, but to no avail, it hadn't worked. "Where's Jack?" She cried, looking between her friends in hope for an answer. "We're still trying to contact him, Tiva. I don't think he's gonna pick up."