Chapter 12: The first student

Outside of a hotel a group of hidden cloud ninja were outside hiding looking at the hotel that they had heard the "Uchiha Reaper" was rumored to be located at the hotel as the leader of the hidden ninja cloud squad full of twenty five ninja were outside.

The leader had then looked back at his squad and nooded telling his squad when he gives them the signal to engage onto the property.

The leader had looked back the hotel and had then did the hand signal to engage on the property but nothing happend as they cloud ninja squad ninja leader had felt cold steel against his throat.

"Hey there I really don't like it when random people look in at me and my girlfriend while we sleep so you have to face the consciousness of you actions now I hope you enjoy your forever slummber" Yato said as he cut the cloud ninja squad ninja throat.

As Yato had killed all of the twenty five hidden cloud ninja at very quick and swift speed in just a few seconds before the hidden cloud ninja could even realize it.

Yato had sighed as he walked over to the side of the hotel as Yato had grabbed a shovel and procceeded to dig graves for each hidden cloud ninjas and placed each of their headband ontop of each of their prespective graves.

After doing so Yato had returned back to the hotel building and entered his and Tsunade bedroom as he had saw the senju woman still sleeping as he had just smiled.

"Darling....come....back....to....bed" Tsunade said as Yato had chuckled as he knew that she starts to get uncomfortable if not being cuddled up with.

Yato had proceeded to take off all his clothes and had gotten into bed as he had then gotten Tsunade on top of him. Even though he was asleep his guard is always up especially now theses days as the third great ninja war had began.

Yato didn't want a single thing to do with the war but would often leave a seal on each town that him and Tsunade with Shizuna would go to. As he know that small towns like the one they were in is fine and would often be dragged into this war so he would just have a clear mind if he knew small towns like these would be fine.

Yato with Tsunade and Shizune have been now just traveling for a while now and while doing this had being gambling.

While doing this Tsunade had gained the nickname of the legendary sucker for her horable gambling skills. Which would lead to Yato having to pay off her debts before they would leave the town.

As for Yato he gained the nickname the gambling devil for him having great gambling skills and often leaving the casino empty taking more then half their cash.

Yato had made a lot of money but doesn't really use it just saving it for a special occasion or an emergency.

Yato throughout the night would just relax and think about the future and what kind of a students that he wants to train.

(Timeskip with Chibi Tsunade sleep on top of Yato)

The next morning Tsunade had woken up to find herself alone in bed and had then heard grunting coming from the side.

Tsunade had looked over at the side of the bed and saw her man doing his daily exercises as she had smiled.

"Morning darling" Tsunade said as Yato had then finished his sit ups and sat up and looked at her who was now just now getting out of bed.

"Morning there babe" Yato said as he had kissed Tsunade who had smiled at him who had now just finished his exercises.

Tsunade had then gotten up and had proceeded to get changed so did Yato as the two were still very much naked. So the two had gotten changed and while getting changed they had heard a knock on the door.