10

heyy..... soooo.... sorry for disappearing for like 4 months. this will be an incredibly short chapter. more explanation at the end:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10

Baz

My head – holy shit, my head – pounds astoundingly. My eyes and ears feel useless as if they've been sawed off, as if I've been thrown underwater, my senses stripped from me. Futilely, I plant my hands against the surprisingly chilling wood floor, pushing my body up from the ground. (Oh, my skin's still there! Raw... but there nonetheless.) A choked cough escapes my lungs as I prop myself up against the corridor walls. I'm drained. I need a fucking drink. My vision focuses and I almost swear my eyes deceive me.

The fire has been forced out, only darkened areas of wood take it's place. Delicately, the ash literally glows gold, floating centimetres off the ground. Oh shit, Snow. Where is he? Only the underlying stench of smoke remains, lingering in the air. Most damning, I start to chill. Goosebumps run up and down my forearms, my blazer discarded in a hurry from previous events in the classroom. Where is Snow? I feel cold and alone and I don't understand how that is and I don't understand how his magic has singlehandedly transformed the room. Fucking spellbound. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

first of all, im sorry for never being a consistent uploader. this is my first fic but it was honestly such a great experience, thank you so much to everyone who read, however, i will probably be ending it here. (sorry for the kinda cliffhanger)

i wont say im not proud of my work, i am! i just didnt have a plan, i didnt know where to go with it and i certainly didnt expect this many people to see it at all.

someday, when im ready, i'll rewrite it and continue it until it's done. i would pace it a LOT slower (ie an actual slowburn) and would make them seem like enemies more than just to rush into it. i would plan it out and establish it more.

ANYWAYS, basically, i wont be updating anytime soon due to personal reasons but i hope to continue writing anyways and will share it with all of you if i decide to.
thank you so much for everything, it honestly means a lot, i love you all, merry xmas and good luck to your new year :) dont forget me, just enjoy life and know this one random chick on the internet loves u very much <3