「11」- Improvement Under Pressure

A/N: (Y/N) might be much meaner than she has been in earlier chapters. Please be warned.
Enzo A.: "I think it's cool that she's mean and thirst-"
Me: *Throws him offstage*

Enjoy the story.

-=-=-

"Alright teach, let's get this over with."

(Y/N) was sitting in one of the personal study rooms with Kamukura sitting across from her with his reading glasses on (they don't actually do anything, just make him look more professional).

"We'll start in the subject you're the least good at: History."

"Fucking- Do we have to?"

"Yes." He was very blunt about it.

There was something about History that you just didn't seem to get. Or maybe part of you just didn't care enough to actually deem any of it as important to your everyday life. Same with political stuff.

Whatever the case was, you sucked at it and studying didn't help so you just quit trying.

"FINE. What is it that you want me to do?"

"Start working on the things you missed, simple worksheets, then we can see what you need help on." He already sounded bored.

That was just fine by you. He did annoy you to a certain extent, but he was the teacher that you couldn't seem to rattle for some reason so... It's whatever by this point.

You aggressively grabbed the pencil and started working despite how worn down and tired you physically felt right now.

As you kept trying to work the words on the pages started to blur together as you struggled to think. Noticing that you stopped writing so aggressively, the dark-haired male moved to sit next to you and sit you back to examine you.

"What the hell teach..."

"Stay still."

Surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) you shut up and did as you were told.

"I suppose we should skip this for now and get you to a hospital."

Is he for real? Why did he care of a sudden?

"No. I'm fine."

"No you're clearly not."

"I just need some time to think, and sleep, then I'll be able to do this stupid make up work."

"Its more than just symptoms of sleep deprivation."

"Are you calling me stupid teach?"

"If that's what you believe."

"Damn. Bold."

Though you tried to sit up to continue writing, he held you back and kept you there until you gave up.

"Okay... But I'm not staying there for more than two days."

He just hummed and let you move again.