「4」Hated Luck

-A few minutes later..-

"Why are we trying to find this dude again? He gives me the creeps..." (Y/N) said as she popped another candy into her mouth.

There where only a few more students left to find and this next one was the bane of her existence.

"Yeah I don't like him, whenever he's around my day goes south, like major-" The Pink haired, sharp teethed guy was saying.

Then the truck came right for him out of nowhere.

"SOUDAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The whole class yelled as Kazuichi Souda, the ultimate mechanic, swirled through the air due to the trucks greater force.

-Meanwhile...-

(Y/N) had stared blank face at Souda's bad luck while she was screaming inside. She knew that in order for something like that to just happen out of nowhere, *he* had to be around nearby. It gave her chills.

She ran off to where Souda had landed.

"...guess my luck isn't bad afterall."

Ugh. That voice...

She took a look at the scene before her.

A broken vending machine. Truck right on top of it. Soda cans everywhere. A very broken up Pinkette. And, standing amongst it all, a white haired male holding a can of Dr.Hopper.

Just great.

That male was none other than the bane of (Y/N)'s existence. Nagito Komaeda, the ultimate lucky student.

(Y/N) wanted to run away screaming on the inside. But she was not about to damage her rep.

"Hey, cloudy bastard!" She yelled to get his attention.

"Ah, miss (Y/N) (L/N). To what do I owe the pleasure of being in your presence?"

Ugh. This guy.

She grabbed his collar.

"Don't ever say my last name. Ever. Or your gonna have a bad time. Got it?" She said with a menacing glare. (A/N: Undertale anyone? No...? Okay then... ;-; )

"O-of course. Trash like me is unworthy of calling such a spirited individual as yourself by thier most important title-"

"Shut up!"

Of course that's when Kamukura and the rest of the class came around to see what was going on.

"Here teach. He's all yours." She said while letting Nagito go.

She then fixed the rest of the class with a murderous grin.

"So... Who's next?!"

The rest if the class gulped.

---

(A/N: I know I skipped a ton of parts but I needed to so I could speed things along... Also idk why but I made Reader~san hate Nagito even though I myself love the fluffy cloud headed boi. >-< )