「6」Girl World Wars - Part 1

This chapter was totally NOT inspired by Mean Girls or anything... ;3

------

-Late at night...-

After (y/n) had successfully evaded her siblings and made it to the safety of her room, she picked up the phone and got down to business. 

"Time to fuck up some lives."

She dialed and all-to-familiar number and waited for the line to ring.

It rang once... Twice... Three times... Then...

"Hello? Is Junko Enoshima available?"

"Who is this?"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), daughter to one of Enoshima's biggest sponsors."

"Ah miss (y/n)! Please wait a moment, she'll be right with you..."

...

"Hello? What do you want Sour?"

Sour was the nickname she had given you since she found out that you'd practically die for sour candy.

"I wanna fuck up the school again. Will you help?"

"Does despair ever die? Yeah I wanna help!"

"Cool. So here's what I need you to do..."

-Skip to next school day-

Junko had gone around spreading rumors about almost everyone that was outside of the 77th class. The rumors where so vile that even the boys will feel the need to take cover during the lunch period.

Mukuro had plastered fake photo's and evidence that "proves" the rumors all over the school so it'd give people more reason to fight.

(Y/n) had convinced the entire class to get involved with the schoolwide fight because why not? 

And Mahiru and Saionji had camera's ready to capture the whole thing. 

All that was left now was to wait for lunch.

-Meanwhile at the Reserve Course...-

Luke was in Hajime's English class eyeing the main campus from the window.

Of course he wasn't paying attention and ended up completely ignoring Hajime when he was being called on for an answer.

"Luke (l/n). Meet me after class please."

He just sighed. 

"The Main Campus is about to go to shit..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."