Chapter Eight

When Up and Kao slowly parted from their kiss, they both slowly opened their eyes and looked at each other intently. Kao brushed his thumb on Up,s cheek. Up can't believe that after hiding his feelings for Kao, for God knows how long, he'll be able to kiss him this way.

The moment did not last long. Kao held Up's wrist and pulled him somewhere. However, they heard the airport speakers announce Kao's flight, and his name being called if he is to board the flight.

"You have to go now."

Up gently pulled his hand away from Kao's hold, but to no avail. Kao even held it tighter.

Kao inched his face close to Up's and pulled him close to him.

"After that kiss we shared, do you think I can just leave?"

Up is starting to feel embarrassed already. He also noticed the tight hold Kao have on his wrist.

"I won't leave as what you want. But you have to stay with me."

Up swished his head to Kao. He's confused.

"What do you mean?"

Kao heaved a sigh and cupped Up's face. "Let's stay beside each other and wait for what the future holds for us."

Up can't utter a word. Kao then held both of Up's hands.

"Would you be my boyfriend?"

Up doesn't know what to say. He repeatedly nodded his head and felt a smile creep on his lips.

Kao hugged Up and buried his head in Up's hair. He inhaled Up's scent, before planting a kiss on his head.

--------------------------------------------------------

After ditching his flight to Australia, Kao called his brother to tell him that he changed his mind and that he'll just stay in Bangkok instead.

Kao did not bother to tell his brother that he will be staying with Up, and not in his condo.

While Kao is talking on the phone with Ohm, he noticed Up looking at him. A smile formed on his face. After that, he bid goodbye to his brother and ended the call.

Kao then looked at Up and smiled at him.

Up furrowed his eyebrows at what Kao is doing. He's not used to him being like this. He felt awkward about Kao doing that to him, after becoming his boyfriend.

"What?"

Earlier, Kao is still trying to suppress his smile but eventually gave up. "You've always been like that. Do you really blush when you're embarrassed?"

Up glared at Kao, which made the latter burst into laughter. "Stop it. Or else, I'll kick you out."

Kao raised his hands in defeat and stifled his laughter. "Alright. I'll stop now." Then he laughed again.

Up bit his lip, before standing up from his bed. Since they're now officially together, both of them decided that living together will make them know each other more as lovers than friends.

At first, Up was hesitant about Kao's suggestion. They've just known each other as friends, and now they're lovers. In like a snap, they're living together.

Kao watched Up as he stood in the middle of his room, looking so unsure.

"Uhh...c-can you please go out first?" Up asked Kao.

Kao tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrow. "Why? What's wrong?"

Up's eyes wandered around the room. Damn. How is he gonna say it?